God tier podcasts...

For me it's a healthy rotation of JRE, Joey Diaz and Duncan Trussell. I heard Radio Lab is also pretty good.

Tell em Steve Dave, UFC Unfiltered, Bill Burr and Joe Rogan. These 4 help make my daily commute so much better.

JRE is my personal go-to, and it seems to be a popular choice around here.

I also enjoy Painkiller Already, but that's because I've followed them from the start, when I was into gaming on YT, and you kinda have to know the hosts to enjoy it, fully.

Oh, Marc Maron's WTF is a quality podcast man.

#GUERNICAbless

HH-current-239x239.jpg

I just listened to his podcast on the Spanish-American war and was floored by how riveting it was.
Posters who have listened to Carlin's podcast tell me it doesn't even compare to his WWI or Ghengis Khan podcasts, which I plan on queueing up this weekend.

For me it's a healthy rotation of JRE, Joey Diaz and Duncan Trussell. I heard Radio Lab is also pretty good.

Duncan's DTFH is god tier in my opinion, and JRE is also good. Radio Lab is good but they don't seem to upload enough on Youtube or don't produce enough. What's on YT is really good.

Also Waking up With Sam Harris is pretty good, and Norm Macdonald live is hillarious. There is something like 40 episodes.

*Edit: Comedy Bang Bang Is god tier for alternative comedy. Scott Aukerman has a brilliant comedy mind.

Last edited:
Duncan's DTFH is god tier in my opinion, and JRE is also good. Radio Lab is good but they don't seem to upload enough on Youtube or don't produce enough. What's on YT is really good.

Also Waking up With Sam Harris is pretty good, and Norm Macdonald live is hillarious. There is something like 40 episodes.

*Edit: Comedy Bang Bang Is god tier for alternative comedy. Scott Aukerman has a brilliant comedy mind.
There must be several hundred Radiolab episodes.

There must be several hundred Radiolab episodes.

Maybe I don't know how to find em, or I've been listening to an offshoot of their podcast. Their Youtube channel was confusing last time I checked. There is one on football, and one on trees communicating, and one on who to let die in Louisiana, etc...

Maybe I don't know how to find em, or I've been listening to an offshoot of their podcast. Their Youtube channel was confusing last time I checked. There is one on football, and one on trees communicating, and one on who to let die in Louisiana, etc...
do you have a podcast app? Their RSS feed goes back prolly ten years

do you have a podcast app? Their RSS feed goes back prolly ten years

Nah, I should look into it more. Really liked what i've heard on youtube but try to avoid apps and use Itunes for music only.

Radiolab, ideas, this American life, planet money, invisibilia, 99% invisible, JRE, freakenomics, quirks and quarks, fights gone by, star talk, common sense with dan carlin.

I supposed dan carlin's isn't a podcast, since he's so sporadic and charges for content.

New episodes of Hardcore History are free, it's just the archive.

He's also got a more regular current affairs podcast called Common Sense with Dan Carlin, pretty sure that's all free.

Back