God tier podcasts...

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Hello my Barrybros, it's your DAMN GOAT poster GUERNICA here, and I was wondering what great podcast recommendations you might have.

As you may know, not only am I the greatest DAMN poster this DAMN site has ever seen but I'm a man of great culture and education. Truth be told exactly zero of my friends follow MMA and I'm often found in many high brow situations and functions with no wish bigger than to karate chop some artistic director in the DAMN throat and go to the gym and maybe get a DAMN smoothie.

That said any great podcasts I should be on? I obviously listen to This American Life and Radiolab, I also enjoy The Moth, and The Nerdist. I love talks about neuroscience and political satire. I highly recommend the Gist.

Finally my favorite listen is The Memory Palace. Nate Demayo is a brilliant essayist and that one is just amazing. Also a shout out to The Art of Manliness.

Any great podcasts my sherbros can suggest? Thanks in advance.

#GUERNICAbless

600x600bb.jpg

You can start with this first one, they only come out once every month or two, and they are friggin fantastic:

http://www.danagould.com/soon-yi-or-later/

#PETEYBless

I haven't started mine yet.

Joe Rogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin are my only two I seem to enjoy greatly.

About what? I'd listen if it's decent man.

#GUERNICAbless

Anything & everything. Dana Gould is a comedian, & was also one of the main writers on The Simpsons, back in the old days. He has random people on, and they talk about stuff. Also every episode, he does a little 5-10 minute featurette focusing on a specific subject. Every episode is a great listen.

#PETEYBless

Not of fan of most of Joe's podcasts, but this one is god-tier.

Anything & everything. Dana Gould is a comedian, & was also one of the main writers on The Simpsons, back in the old days. He has random people on, and they talk about stuff. Also every episode, he does a little 5-10 minute featurette focusing on a specific subject. Every episode is a great listen.

#PETEYBless
Just downloaded "Soon-yi or soon later," I'll let you know how it goes

#GUERNICAblessssssss

#PETEYBless
Just downloaded "Soon-yi or soon later," I'll let you know how it goes

#GUERNICAblessssssss

^^
You ain't getting 2 likes outta me for that double post

holy shit, walking out of my car coming into my place I was thinking about getting my shit to start podcasting

Anywho,

Bret Easton Ellis
and
Gilbert Gotfried
are the ones I listen to

About what? I'd listen if it's decent man.

#GUERNICAbless
I was mostly joking. People would throw tomatoes at their laptops. I am actually quite boring when I speak regarding spiritual and technical things.

holy shit, walking out of my car coming into my place I was thinking about getting my shit to start podcasting

Anywho,

Bret Easton Ellis
and
Gilbert Gotfried
are the ones I listen to
I listen to Gilbert's show sometimes. He's a smart and funny dude but his voice is a lot man!

#GUERNICAbless

I supposed dan carlin's isn't a podcast, since he's so sporadic and charges for content.

Back