GOAT St-Pierre opponents records before&after being defeated by the GOAT

GOATs dont fail drug tests.
GSP , Aldo , Fedor , DC , Cruz , MM = Natty GOATs
Silva , Jones = Proven PED Cheaters
Natty GOATs > Proven Cheaters.
Well said. Also, anderoid fought at ww before, was he too scared to go back to ww to fight GSP at ww? I guess Silva not only needed the steroids as an advantage but also the weight advantage.

talk about projection ;) i see you have no legitimate argument so you resorted to insults, which is what you accused me of earlier. Ironic, isn't it little boy?

I'll show you
<Gordonhat>

lol it's one of the only things I have going for me.

Get your girl and I'll send it to her lol
<{jackyeah}>

You have a girl? What's she up to?

EDIT: I'm serious too. Send your girl my info and I'll send it to her lol I have nothing to hide. I'm not mousasi but I bet it's twice yours tbh lol

Just shows how overrated were people he fought.
<Fedor23>

Well said. Also, anderoid fought at ww before, was he too scared to go back to ww to fight GSP at ww? I guess Silva not only needed the steroids as an advantage but also the weight advantage.

Like the opposite of Bones where he prefers DC to be affected by weight cut. He even openly admitted DC is better at HW than LHW

this is just getting embarrassing for you

No it's not... I called you out for acting like your life sucks and acting like you had a little dick, you then tried to be witty and say I must be projecting....

I called you out again and said I'll show your girl..

It's only sad for you, you seemed so confident until I said I would send it to her.

She would absolutely look at you differently forever.

EDIT:in life, people will call your bluffs sometimes.

No it's not... I called you out for acting like your life sucks and acting like you had a little dick, you then tried to be witty and say I must be projecting....

I called you out again and said I'll show your girl..

It's only sad for you, you seemed so confident until I said I would send it to her.

She would absolutely look at you differently forever.

Whatever you say boss. I'm sure you're oozing confidence which is why you've replied to me 3 times within 2 minutes asking if you could send me dick pics lmao

Athletic Commission being lenient on that cheater Anderson, just like they are the Jones now...

That's why they are Asterisk GOATs
They definitely pick and choose. That being said, I can't say for sure that they didn't mean to be extra strict with Nick. Like his NC vs Gomi; From what I've read, the results that were announced didn't make sense when taking witnesses in context.
Oh well.

Okay, lets say you and I fight evenly for 10 minutes. I then shoot you in the head. Did you get murdered?

By your logic, no, because you were fighting well for 10 minutes. GSP literally choked him unconscious. That means that if there was no referee there, Bisping would have left in a grave.

No, I'm just not simple minded. I said in another post that GSP won the first but it was close, Bisping won the second at the end and GSP finished him in the third lol I wasn't talking about judges... it was a 5 round fight and GSP was breathing heavy and slowing down lol I didn't think Bisping was gonna win the decision, I was simply saying he was slowing down and Bisping was starting to win until the finish. You're reaching too hard, why don't you read more than one post before lashing out and projecting and also until you admit you're wrong or I show your girl, then you have no right to even comment to me. You tried to call me out to be witty and I called you out back.

Yo dick lil

GSP is the only fighter who has beaten every fighter ever faced while earning titles in multiple weight classes.

GSP is the only fighter who has beaten every fighter ever faced while earning titles in multiple weight classes.

I'm gonna bet some idiot misreads this and mentions Serra and Hughes, ignoring your actual point that he got revenge and he has a victory over everyone he has ever faced.

Whatever you say boss. I'm sure you're oozing confidence which is why you've replied to me 3 times within 2 minutes asking if you could send me dick pics lmao

I said your girl but it's obvious you don't have one or it's obvious you don't want her to see I have a big dick.

I'm just trying to teach you a lesson in humility, you gotta be careful who you call out for what.
People can call your bluff.

EDIT and I respond when commented to usually, so if you commented 2-3 times... using basic math..... that's how many you got back lol

I said your girl but it's obvious you don't have one or it's obvious you don't want her to see I have a big dick.

I'm just trying to teach you a lesson in humility, you gotta be careful who you call out for what.
People can call your bluff.

EDIT and I respond when commented to usually, so if you commented 2-3 times... using basic math..... that's how many you got back lol

lmao its been half an hour and you're still replying to me bro

i live in your head rent free

lmao its been half an hour and you're still replying to me bro

i live in your head rent free

I already said I reply to all pretty much...
how below even below average intelligence are you?
This isn't even fun, you ignore my points, never come up with solid ones on your own and you just reach and reach.

You're in my head how so?
I laid out a better argument, I didn't reach.
You can't even counter them, and you don't even understand simple terms such as "speaking in hyperbole" then in your triumphant defeat, you tried to call me out for having a small dick like you and when I told you it's big and I'd send your girl, you kept saying I'm trying to send them to you.

Nah man, I'm trying to call your bluff and show your girl what's up. I want her to never look at you the same. I think I'm in your head or you'd stop responding when you clearly misread what I said, ignored my points and made your own narrative. I know this much text would take hours for you to accumulate but it took less than 2mins for me.

GSP fought them at the perfect time. None of them proved to be still elite after losing to him.
Are you suggesting that he got them after their decline began? Every single one of them? I hope that isn't the case, because that would make it the dumbest response of the day! And I have yet to read any other responses

Alves he broke mentally for sure. Alves was killing folks before UFC 100. He abused Hughes and Kos and tossed them around. They could not take him down for shit. Going into UFC 100 his team bragged that D-1 wrestlers got nowhere trying to take Alves down. He was a killer on the feet with those leg kicks in particular. GSP goes out there and in round 1 takes his ass down and beats his ass. Busts him up. Then beats him up on the feet. 5 rounds of tooling him. Alves saw that day, there are levels to this game..

GSP fought them at the perfect time. None of them proved to be still elite after losing to him.

Explain the perfect time? Fitch was on a huge winning streak, BJ Penn was the LW champ, Alves was a human wrecking machine. Condit was also on a big winning streak, beating a prime Diaz, Shields also had beat prime Hendo not long before the GSP fight. GSP is the GOAT or top 3 all time at worst..

Back