GOAT St-Pierre opponents records before&after being defeated by the GOAT

According to GSP Haters Georges is some kind of time traveler who foresaw USADA and retired.
Didn't you think that maybe It was in the air and maybe professional fighters know the USADA coming before you sherdogger? You don't Need a fckin time machine if you know what's happening around you. You think UFC 1 day called USADA and the next day they started testing?

This thread has been made plenty of times before, even recently with better formatting so that it's easier to read.

Hendricks had the opportunity of a life time, instead he threw it all away in the final round.

Didn't think that gif would work well as an avatar due to the low resolution, but it does. <{titihmm}>

What?!?

Maybe they were never that good n got exposed afterwards?

If they were truly great they would have fought back to the top after the loss.

Good point. Now send that to all the Conor fans, as he will never be back to the top.
Proving once again, he’s not great.

GSP bless

yeah most fighters good enough to earn a title shot peak right there

Climbing to the pinnacle and getting dominated certainly isn't good for the motivation.

Pretty Compelling numbers, yikes.

Honestly only ufc or atleast zuffa record should count they could have big win record from scrubs outside the ufc and that's an unfair comparison.

I think even better would be there record against opponents in the top 5-10 before and after facing GSP. Some like Dan Hardy straight got it as a gift but some like Hendricks earned it but he looked even better after the GSP fight it was the Robbie and his motivation/ changing of team takedown who took care of his whole life from food to training to everything for him but wipe his ass. To training with high school and college kids and just a boxing trainer that ruined him

I think most of those guys lost their drive. If they coudn't beat GSP, what was the point of fighting other than a paycheck?

GSP fans feel the need to make threads like these cuz their boy doesn’t fight anymore.
Here comes the known GOAT basher. In fact you and your clique of GSP haters make mroe threads about him than us GSP fans do.
maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't GSP tap to a midget? also isn't GSP wanting to fight Khabib right now?

Well since Khabib cuts a lot to get to 155 and has missed weight and GSP is not that big of a 170lber and KHABIB is the one who called him out first... then it's not bad...

Anderson is calling out GSP is who a lot smaller and CONOR LMAO who is MUCH MUCH MUCH SMALLER... has won the 145lb and 155lb belts...
185 is 40lbs heavier than 145...

So if weidman fought Mendes it would totally be cool?

I question your intelligence.. I get you're trying to defend Anderson, but you're just hating on a natty GOAT to do it...

You take your Asterisk GOAT and gtfo

Still, he murdered a dude that has beaten Silva, so....

Idk if I'd say murder lol Bisping was winning until he got Clipped but yes I somewhat agree. I just think when fights pass, people look at the finish and say "murked", "murdered" or "dominated" for the result... Stipe was winning vs DC, but you can tell who actually watched the fight because some on here don't give stipe any credit and disregard the eyepoke before the KO but DETAILS MATTER

Not just the results.

Exactly. Before the Hendricks fight, GSP would so thoroughly dominate opponents that it fucked with their heads.

They saw a level of fighting that was completely unattainable for them, and it broke them.

Imagine the level of focus and dedication needed to keep that level of fighting. People give GSP shit for having a poor performance against pre-USADA Hendricks, but they can't imagine how burnt out he must have been.

Bigg Rigg is the poster boy example of what a fighter on PED's looks like before USADA and then after USADA. I would be willing to bet one of my limbs that Hendricks was juiced for his fight with GSP, and not just juiced a little.

GSP said that he wanted to fight the winner of UFC 229 before Khabib said anything... And that means he was planning to fight either Khabib or Conor.

Khabib has been talking about GSP for years too, they are one inch difference and Khabib cuts so much that it's not a far fetched fight.

Anderson is much bigger than everyone mentioned.

You can repeat the khabib-gsp thing but don't ignore my other points

Are you saying weidman vs mendes is acceptable?

It's okay for featherweights and lightweights to fight MW and LHW?

Next up Yoel Romero vs Jose Aldo
Great matchmaking

And? I never liked either fighter a lot. If you thought GSP won that fight you're delusional. He was busted up, Hendrick's not so much.

I'm not sure you understand how MMA fights are scored.

Wait.... so Matt Hughes career record is 45-8??!!!!??? Holy shit that's impressive af. Why is he not mentioned more in the GOAT discussion? He's def top 10 all time at least. Man i never knew his record was that good, that's cool af.

Most of those losses came at the end of his career. When Hughes fought GSP the second time he was 41-4. Not only that, Hughes was not just a lay and pray guy, he finished 35 times with 20 K.O.'s and 15 submissions. He had not one but two title reigns for a total of 7 title defenses, (5,2). And he has a win over GSP. I'll put this next part in bold for the idiots.

If your Top 10 all-time MMA list does not include Matt Hughes, you should turn in your MMA card and leave this board forever.

GSP is the goat imo. The strength of his opposition exceeds that of any other champion imo. He dominated all his opponents and avenged all of his losses.

Not only that, if he never fights again, think of the way he ended his career. 13 fight win streak including 11 consecutive title fight wins in two different divisions. Who goes out like that? Its fucking ridiculous.

Back