Media Goat St-Pierre hanging out with African(Maasai) tribal chiefs in Kenya.

GSP was there to meet his wife's family

Yeah it sucks. I’m the same shade and when I stand next to my Chamorro girlfriend it is not a good look. Hey, she loves me so I just go with it.
I hear you son. I generally date black girls and I am white as daylight. But it really does not bother me .

if I was a rich fellow it'd go the GSP route.
Floyd stays in rich hotels in wealthy areas n doesn't experience any other culture, he may as well just stay in Vegas.
GSP is just a good human

Gsp to challenge Israel to regain MW title incoming.

Maasais are awesome, their traditional diet consisted almost entirely of raw milk and blood, they were healthy and strong and lived in balance with nature just herding their cattle on the open savannah.

I'm surprised no-one has said it yet: three blankets in a row, lol!

Interesting, notice the guy on the right. One reason Kenyans are so good at running is because they have the longest limbs in the world. A 5'6" Kenyan marathon runner has the leg length of a 6'2" caucasian, for example. Jon Jones obviously has an incredible ape index, being 6'4" and having an 84.5" reach. I've speculated in the past that maybe his ancestry is western African, possibly Kenyan. That Kenyan guy on the right looks like Jon Jones' identical twin.

Back