Media Goat St-Pierre hanging out with African(Maasai) tribal chiefs in Kenya.

I don't get how you can wear jeans in Africa.

What a GOAT , Im sure that the tribal chief will pass the story of GSP visiting them to his descendants and tales about GSP visiting them will be told in their community centuries from now.

Those 2 guys probably run a 4 minute mile.

Gsp couldn't catch a tan on mercury

Ducking top contenders in your prime will do that
GSP has the most top 5 wins out of anyone in MMA history - I dont know how he could have ducked any top contender in his prime.
But deluded losers like you will continue pushing the false narrative that GSP somehow ducked top competition during his prime , But yeah judging from where you come from it makes sense to be this deluded.......

What a GOAT , Im sure that the tribal chief will pass the story of GSP visiting them to his descendants and tales about GSP visiting them will be told in their community centuries from now.

mr-dressup-400x200.jpg

GSP's father confirmed

GOAT-S-P usually spends his free time doing unconventional activities like travelling to random spots but especially going on scientific expeditions to paleontologist dig sites. In other words, digging up dinosaurs. He went on an expedition once when the scientists called him up saying they had found a T-Rex.

Only true fans know this shit.
And I fully understand GSP, I love these intellectual pursuits too.

11950612_519440614873622_2105573295_n.0.0.jpg

To be fair,
His two new friends makes his tan look even worse than usual.

Yeah it sucks. I’m the same shade and when I stand next to my Chamorro girlfriend it is not a good look. Hey, she loves me so I just go with it.

Y'all got it wrong. He is there as the best man for his Dad's future wedding, who met a wonderful Maasai woman and came to the chiefs to has the details.

Judging by the Chief on the right, he must be from the McMaasai Clan.

Back