Go fund me. For wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

odene

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know the mixed feelings about donation type sites, especially when the "cause" is not worthy or needed. With that said. I'm attempting to get the word out for my wife and if people wish to help, they can. This is not an illness , nor is it an issue with kids, losing a job , etc. It's not needed in any way. But, it's something she wants, and obv helps me out.

Obviously, the end result helps me as much as her, lol. The reason for the go fund me is posted in the description of the campaign itself. Any questions , feel free to ask.

And yes, I can promise pics will be provided following the procedure . I can't guarantee nudes Lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked on the link expecting treatment for some illness or maybe a procedure to correct something that is stopping her from living a comfortable life.

Are you kidding me, man?

Yeah. It's the Mayberry, random posts. I don't want this thread to become a sticky up top. Just trying to post it in numerous places.

entitled indeed. pathetic.

why don't you try saving up and using your own money instead of asking for handouts?

Do people have no more pride?

Yeah really. Lmao. Of all the things I see on it, I don't see an issue. And yes. I have donated to countless funds for numerous real problems.

why don't you try saving up and using your own money instead of asking for handouts?

Trust me my pride is fine, I have no issue helping my wife out when she is depressed as hell, due to her breasts looking like she is 80. I have saved quite a bit of money . just need a further boost.

BRB going to start a go fund me to help me buy a ferrari. It would make me feel so much better with my life!

Have you tried this?

Sign-Not-Homeless-Need-Boobs.jpg

dam was legit interested and invested until i read
sagging breasts of a senior citizen woman

id help if it was more of a dire situation/circumstance

if other people are willing to buy your wife titties, why not? the 21st century is filled with wonder imo

Trust me my pride is fine, I have no issue helping my wife out when she is depressed as hell, due to her breasts looking like she is 80. I have saved quite a bit of money . just need a further boost.

Her self esteem issues aren't because of her breasts. You both have much deeper issues if you think this is in any way acceptable.

And how much have you saved if you still need 10k?

Why not fly overseas somewhere and get it done for much cheaper if you are so desperate?

There are like 100 options better than begging random people for money to do a wholly unnecessary, ego-serving, purely cosmetic surgery.

if other people are willing to buy your wife titties, why not? the 21st century is filled with wonder imo

You would be ok with that? Accepting handouts just to satisfy your own vanity?

It seems so...pathetic.

Her self esteem issues aren't because of her breasts. You both have much deeper issues if you think this is in any way acceptable.

And how much have you saved if you still need 10k?

Why not fly overseas somewhere and get it done for much cheaper if you are so desperate?

There are like 100 options better than begging random people for money to do a wholly unnecessary, ego-serving, purely cosmetic surgery.

No, much of her depression does stem from this. Imagine your wife not being able to wear bathing suits, etc Cause the skin looks wrinkled and stretched. Lol. Necessary? No, wanted for numerous reasibs? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back