Go fund me. For wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? Begging for non necessities is acceptable now? Why don't you make a sign and find a corner while you're at it David?

tumblr_my8druAt091rdutw3o1_400.gif

No, much of her depression does stem from this. Imagine your wife not being able to wear bathing suits, etc Cause the skin looks wrinkled and stretched. Lol. Necessary? No, wanted for numerous reasibs? Yes

If my wife felt so bad about something and needed this to make her feel better I would work my ass off to get it. Not beg for handouts.

How much have you saved so far?

Doc said bout 9500$
They have to get rid of skin. For the lift then add a small implant so they don't sag again.

Just go sell dope like a normal desperate person

Community Breast?

Do not pass Go.

Do not collect $200.

If my wife felt so bad about something and needed this to make her feel better I would work my ass off to get it. Not beg for handouts.

How much have you saved so far?

Now. Bout 2000 slightly more.

No, much of her depression does stem from this. Imagine your wife not being able to wear bathing suits, etc Cause the skin looks wrinkled and stretched. Lol. Necessary? No, wanted for numerous reasibs? Yes
I'm a 28 year old woman with 2 kids and a husabnd.
Don't lie; you created the GoFundMe and wrote the description, right?

Does your wife even know about this? (remember, don't lie)

That other cat is thinking of doing it for his honeymoon.

Respect to both. lol.

Lmao. No. I didnt write it. I didn't know she did it till this afternoon.

I donated $5. Why not? Best of luck, SherBro. You're brave.

Lmao. No. I didnt write it. I didn't know she did it till this afternoon.
You being honest, Sherbro?

If we find out you set up a breast lift fund for your wife without telling her... this might actually go viral and you might raise enough money from all the weirdos.

Dave Hamilton stepping up big time, if you ask me in all fairness he gets the first set of pics.

The Daili Lama "if you compare yourself to others you will never truly be happy". Tell her to get off Facebook and stop watching Oprah.

Just go sell dope like a normal desperate person

I came to say this. Anyone can sell enough weed to make 10 grand if they really apply themselves. Start a grow room in your house dude. In 4 months you can have 3-4 lbs from about 10 sg ft and a 1000 watt light fixture. Take no more than $500 to get started.

Dave Hamilton does not want to live in a world with nasty titties. #hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back