gloves

I use 16 for training. They are the cheapest ones at the store by my house.

MMA gloves for grappling - 10 / 12oz Boxing gloves for sparring

It depends on what I am doing.
Light sparring, Bag and thai pads 16 oz gloves

Heavy sparring 20oz gloves

Just train realistically with the real weight of mma or k1
k1 is 16 oz i think

im not really like training at a gym. i want to but i have agym at my house so i workout in there with the heavy bag and shit. i use 16oz gloves with ankle weights (an extra 2 pounds around each wrist) its nothing big but ill do combos and highkicks and everything for 10 5 min rounds. Im not trying to be like im so cool just saying what i do. After everythings over though i use my ufc gloves and do light punching.

Thanks for the input guys. My gloves will be avail in 16oz and 10oz to start. I should have them in by Sept 8th. I have been using the proto type 16oz gloves for a little while now and we are going into production. They are 100% leather and my supplier makes them for a few major brand names and they run in the $65-85 range. We will be under $55.

mtSSF1.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

Richard Grieco said:
im not really like training at a gym. i want to but i have agym at my house so i workout in there with the heavy bag and shit. i use 16oz gloves with ankle weights (an extra 2 pounds around each wrist) its nothing big but ill do combos and highkicks and everything for 10 5 min rounds. Im not trying to be like im so cool just saying what i do. After everythings over though i use my ufc gloves and do light punching.
Umm yea....

SSF, they look good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jame_s
Back