Gloves and shorts

M

MortgageKing

I just picked up a pair of Century leather wrap gloves for MMA training. I shouldve asked before but are they any good?

I also ordered a pair of Sprawl shorts and I have heard they are great.

I have a pair of the gloves and I think they are worth the $$$. Not the best but hey you get what you pay for. You can never go wrong with SPRAWL that is the end of that.

Centry gloves are not bad at all. They are not the best on the market but they definately are not the worst. I think its a good mid range glove for the money.

COMBATSPORTS said:
You can check out our website at www.combatsports.com We have all of the training gloves and bag gloves you can ever think of. We are also a distrubute Sprawl,Windy and Brazilian Top Team gear.

www.combatsports.com

Hey welcome Combat Sports, I was wondering when you were going to get over here to Sherdog.

COMBATSPORTS said:
You can check out our website at www.combatsports.com We have all of the training gloves and bag gloves you can ever think of. We are also a distrubute Sprawl,Windy and Brazilian Top Team gear.

www.combatsports.com

Holy shit, good to see you guys on the boards. I am glad you are carrying Windy. When my current pair wears out I won't have to go through the Thailand shuffle getting another pair.

COMBATSPORTS said:

www.combatsports.com

Hey - your octagon cages kick ass! Of course, I can't afford one, but would it be possible to get plans to build one? I'm a welder, and I like do-it-yourself stuff anyway. That would be awesome to have in my back yard.

Got my SPRAWL shorts yesterday.

WOW. it is freakish how nice they are. they feel like they are part of you! lol.

search no further if you are lookinga t buying new shorts.

the gloves suck though

Back