Glover says he is looking to return to the octagon in September. who's next for him?

Phil Davis. Let's see if Davis can hang with the top anymore after Rumble came in and stole his dinner

Preferably Shogun

Other options I like; Davis, Hendo, OSP.

well... seems like everyone here thinks Lil Nog is going to pull out of the Rumble fight :icon_sad:

Where the fuck is Rashad anyways? Has he been injured? Chaels fighting again and Shad don't even got shit booked yet?

Got ya. Unfortunately both Nog brothers should retire but neither will and I really dont hold it against them. Big Nog is damn near blind in one eye and continues to get finished. Little Nog just cant stay healthy enough to want to compete.

So Nate was pulled from the rankings but Dom is still on there? Lol wow. Exactly why I dont even look at rankings anymore.

Davis, Rashad or lil nig

Davis - might not fight Teixeira because Davis needs a win from his last loss.

Rashad - maybe, if he's back healthy.

Lil Nog - less chance of this happening. Didn't he cancel a few fights due to injuries?

Rumble is a guy that really exposes the whole 'styles make fights' mantra. Glover i think is the only guy that can stop Rumble at 205. If he can't stop him, the entire division will fall to Rumble.

I think Rashad beats him. I'm not sure Manuwa needs another high ranked opponent. They need to get his hype train rolling again. Probably Phil Davis.

Maybe he's a big enough name now to fight Shogun

Rumble is a guy that really exposes the whole 'styles make fights' mantra. Glover i think is the only guy that can stop Rumble at 205. If he can't stop him, the entire division will fall to Rumble.

I am afraid even Glover can't. I have a strong feeling Rumble will Ko Glover.

The entire division will Crumble under Rumble. :icon_chee

Back