• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glover is not the guy to beat Jon Jones

Oh look, another delusional Brazilian nuthugging a Brazilian fighter.

Glover looked awful tonight and he even acknowledged it. At his age, Glover can't do much about his speed and athleticism. He looked stiffed and hittable. Bader looked like he matched his strength which I believed to be Glover's biggest advantage.

Jones would annihilate him. (I do not like Jones at all)

I'm not Brazilian moron.

He took every thing Bader threw at him from takedowns, sub attempts and shrugged him off. Bader landed a few shots....he is a athletic guy with a good right, that was expected. And then Glover took him out.

It takes most of you to realize this now?
He is nothing but a brawler with heavy hands

I think jones would have completed that sloppy guillotine that bader almost pulled off.

He looked way slow and lazy tonight

Definitely looked slow from the get go. Could chalk it up to a bad night. Would still heavily favor Jones.

He looked pretty much the same as always. It's Bader that does that to fighters. He doesn't get enough credit for his movement, he's a very athletic fighter that's not easy to hit when his opponent is moving on on him.

It's when Bader attacks he leaves himself wide open and gets hit.

doesn't matter, I don'tt want jones fighting another mw.

Glover even knows it. That's not gonna cut it against jones. He needs to hit up Vitor for some TRT.

I'm not Brazilian moron.

He took every thing Bader threw at him from takedowns, sub attempts and shrugged him off. Bader landed a few shots....he is a athletic guy with a good right, that was expected. And then Glover took him out.

Yeaaah, but you WERE nuthugging. Lol. Queer.

I give him a chance he is a great fighter this fight is proof

Glover's top control didn't look too hot tonight either. Bader easily got up from his own failed choke and Glover's single leg TD.

Glover's top control didn't look too hot tonight either. Bader easily got up from his own failed choke and Glover's single leg TD.

I agree. That was the only reason Glover got the takedown. I just didn't understand why Bader did that because he had Glover hurt.

Would JJ beat him, probably. I don't care though I'd still be rooting for Glover and think he'd pull it out in the end. That's just IMO though. Def deserves to be the underdog in that fight, but I still beleive he could pull it off.

It's a fight so Teixera has a chance against Jones.

It's just damn small.

He has a legit puncher's chance. Why not make the fight?

Back