Glove Question

jared118

White Belt
Reaction score
Usually you'd want two different pairs - one pair for the bag and one pair for sparring. I don't know about BTF but you can't go wrong with fairtex.

you're better of buying kofightgear gloves with that budget...

or even the triumph united japanese heatseeker gloves at titleboxing.com

I really like my Fairtex gloves. Of course, the Triumph United gloves feel amazing.

those look really soft, the built for fighting inc did.

Can you please post a link of which glove you suggest.

also which OZ. do you suggest for each, im little if that matters, I weigh 155 and stand tall at 5, 10

For your Muay Thai or boxing training, I recommend 12, 14 and 16 oz. gloves that depand on your hand size and 18 oz. is for heavy weight fighters.

get a pair of 16oz KO fightgear gloves.

I have a pair of BTF gloves. I had to exchange the first pair and the 2nd pair sucks as bad. don't get it I'm actually gonna do a review on the BTF soon.

Also, what is the difference in regular gloves vs. muay thai style gloves?

Do yourself a favor and get KOfightgear gloves or any equipment for that matter. The quality is superb and very good price. I am sure you'll be happy with the gloves. The customer service is top notch too!

Muay Thai gloves is a little more flexible since you going to clinch more in muay thai.

KO fight gear.Have loads of their stuff,its good and inexpensive.The old adage-you get what you pay for is incorrect in this instance

Put me down as number 5 to recommend the KO Fightgear gloves. You could get the 16oz. KO Fightgear gloves for sparring, and then pick up a pair of super bag gloves in 12 or 14 oz. from Ringside Boxing or Title Boxing for a reasonable price. That should put you off to a great start.

:icon_chee

I have Fairtex 16s and love em, but check out Twins out too, my wife uses them
Posted via Mobile Device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back