Glory signs Mike Tyson to become analyst

Not even true in the slightest. JJ dont start pulling facts out of your ass, it kills journalistic careers.

i have that from a very very close source and i stand by them so please, tell me your alternative numbers and what sort of source they are coming from.

Also i know you're from NL, do you have any team affiliation there?

Last edited:
For a company complaining about keeping a tight budget I'm not seeing the logic logic in paying a washed up convicted rapist to be an analyst. Would think that money would be useful in signing fighters without a contract ie saki,spong,Ghita,valtellini etc

wow way to judge mike hater

u dont believe in second chances?

if i got banned for calling jon jones sonething u should be banned for this

I'm OK with this. At least he's a fighter and a household name in fight sports to boot, so many current fighters no matter what sport (boxing, mma etc) idolize the guy. A couple fighters MMA fighters, forgot who, even have tattoos of tyson.

I'm sure he has a general understanding of the strategies of fighters. Contrary to his in-ring personality, Mike is intelligent, kind and well-spoken, watch all his documentaries. Might be a byproduct of him growing up and not being in the fight game though.

It's not too much different. Mike is still a big name. This will bring fans.

It's a good move IMO.

Last edited:
Mike is a student of the game, so I doubt he'd come in completely ignorant. He's actually highly intelligent when it comes to striking, and he's paid a lot of attention to MMA over the years. He's also pretty funny in his interviews. I think he could make a good commentator.

The criminal history isn't great, but let's not act like fight sports are totally clean. It's never going to be this pristine utopia with no criminality; get over it.

I'm OK with this. At least he's a fighter and a household name in fight sports to boot, so many current fighters no matter what sport (boxing, mma etc) idolize the guy. A couple fighters MMA fighters, forgot who, even have tattoos of tyson.

I'm sure he has a general understanding of the strategies of fighters. Contrary to his in-ring personality, Mike is intelligent, kind and well-spoken, watch all his documentaries. Might be a byproduct of him growing up and not being in the fight game though.

It's not too much different. Mike is still a big name. This will bring fans.

It's a good move IMO.

ppl dont look at the big picture either spike could be setting up multiple moves with mike

first off u could get rights to his movie any new shows or docs he does

main thing..... spike is getting into boxing. Mike tyson is now a boxing promoter with some young talented names so he could be bringing his promotion to spike most of the other promoters r tied up. Plus mike has a following that will tune in when they see his name mentioned.

Also having the military fight in Virginia was kinda a brilliant move place should be loud and crazy

his tour thing is supposed to be really funny, he was in manchester recently but i missed it

actually as i am typing this i literally just remembered, didnt he do a show for spike tv last year? im sure ive got it on my downloads. Maybe this is a spike tv thing

you were definatley right on the post above this post i quoted I actually think spike will be paying him not glory just my opinion no facts to it

I doubt anyone in this thread would talk to Mike like they are on here to his face.

tell me your alternative numbers and what sort of source they are coming from.

Also i know you're from NL, do you have any team affiliation there?

Fighters try to get as much as they can, so if you offer 200k they will take it. But depending on the win bonus and opponent a 25k startingfee gets you a foot in the door. 100k (startingfee + winbonus) gets you a fight for sure.

I started training at Chakuriki then went to Mike's gym and at the moment i'm at Manhoef fight and fitness, all as an amateur.

Fighters try to get as much as they can, so if you offer 200k they will take it. But depending on the win bonus and opponent a 25k startingfee gets you a foot in the door. 100k (startingfee + winbonus) gets you a fight for sure.

I started training at Chakuriki then went to Mike's gym and at the moment i'm at Manhoef fight and fitness, all as an amateur.

ah ok, i was just trying to work out if we had met each other somewhere

so i see your numbers and they make sense if you are looking to book one of these guys for a gala or something

but if somebody offered 200k and they took it previously, next time they dont want to take less than 200k, you know? Or maybe they would take 180k or 150k but definitely they dont want to hear numbers like 50% of what they previously got paid from this organization. That is the problem glory is having with re-signing some guys.

Valtellini is not out of contract by the way; i dont know who it was who said that earlier in this thread but i spoke to him last night and he's nowhere near being out of contract, so that was untrue.

I would be interested to hear Tyson's opinion on Moxon. Moxon is practically a peekaboo kickboxer.

I'm not seeing the logic logic in paying a washed up convicted rapist to be an analyst.

Apparently you don't see the lack of logic in your argument either. Look up "ad hominem" arguments.

Instead of these commercials they should just have tyson post some promotional stuff on social media. God knows how many people follow the guy.

With technology like DVR and the internet I actively try to avoid commercials like the plague.

Back