Glory partners with RISE and Enfusion

Wow, that guy is something. Now wonder that you guys are traumatized by him. He was all over the place <45>

We'll see if this Rivals thing amounts to anything more than Glory letting some of their guys fight on other promotions when Glory themselves hasn't got any fights to offer. If Glory just wants to add more promotions to the "partnership" on paper, sure I guess.

Probably the only guy that Glory has for KOK that they'd have any interest for is Maslobojev, and he also already fought on the last KOK event.

Superkombat seems pretty dead. Or maybe they could work together on some crypto project as someone at Glory has actually had to educate themselves on that stuff at least a little bit. Superkombat with their Superkoin could use some help I think. Model stock photos as your team and misspelling your CEO's name haven't convinced me to invest so far.
h8BFdoe.png

Broadcast (old, banned sherdogger) said he'd rather get paid in unproven Romanian crypto himself. Dynamite Fighting Show fighters with their worthless Degethal that I think they never even got would agree I'm sure.

Kunlun is pretty dead outside C level Chinese fights.

K-1...finally Karimian could get his fight with Vakhitov!

Last edited:
upload_2022-2-10_0-43-5.jpeg

May 21, Glory x Enfusion in Antwerp.
Interesting to see how they gonna do this.

1. Two seperate cards: for example the superfight series / prelims with Enfusion fights and the main card with Glory fights.

Or...

2. Making it a proper Glory vs Enfusion card.

Personally I’m more interested in a real Rivals card between Glory and Enfusion fighters, especially for fights in the lower weightclasses.

View attachment 907348

May 21, Glory x Enfusion in Antwerp.
Interesting to see how they gonna do this.

1. Two seperate cards: for example the superfight series / prelims with Enfusion fights and the main card with Glory fights.

Or...

2. Making it a proper Glory vs Enfusion card.

Personally I’m more interested in a real Rivals card between Glory and Enfusion fighters, especially for fights in the lower weightclasses.
Romania vs Moroccan-Dutch

Well at least they booked Van Soest x Koyuki Miyazaki, pretty high level women's fight

I dont know anything about Manazo Kobayashi but if her fight name isn't "The Kobayashi Maru" she is missing out on a huge fan base of nerds.

So are they basically just selling the Glory brand, donating a few fighters, and this other promotion will be running the event?

Last edited:
Why is Semeleer fighting Grigorian instead of Hamicha, Bates or Nabiev? Maybe he's a bigger draw than the others?

Back