Glory is now on Fight Pass?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just seen somewhere that said Joe Schilling was just added to the Fight Pass portion of a glory card next month. I don't remember seeing or reading that Glory was gonna be on Fight Pass, so I was wondering if any of you guys had any info on this or could confirm it. Very exciting news if it is. Fight Pass is no doubt worth 10 bucks a month.

Glory kickboxing, and also Eddie Bravo's EBI submission-only grappling tournaments.

"As part of the agreement with GLORY, UFC FIGHT PASS also acquired the rights to the world’s definitive kickboxing library. Beginning immediately, FIGHT PASS will upload over 2000 hours of elite striking action including the 27-event GLORY archive, seven major events from the It’s Showtimelibrary and over 100 events from the iconic K-1 organization that featured athletes like Mark Hunt, Mirko Cro Cop and Alistair Overeem."

"As part of the agreement with GLORY, UFC FIGHT PASS also acquired the rights to the world’s definitive kickboxing library. Beginning immediately, FIGHT PASS will upload over 2000 hours of elite striking action including the 27-event GLORY archive, seven major events from the It’s Showtimelibrary and over 100 events from the iconic K-1 organization that featured athletes like Mark Hunt, Mirko Cro Cop and Alistair Overeem."
Hell yes.

What happen to the deal with Spike? Contract run out?

Kinda what I was wondering

IIRC it got booted from spike for low ratings, which is a real shame they put on some great fights. Theres a card coming up around here I'm definitley going and getting full shitfaced just bleed guy on em...not really but still

UFC has made it harder to gain reward points and now I may have to pay for fight pass after having it free ever since I can remember.

Back