• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glory 9: New York - Official Discussion Thread - June 22 / 8 PM ET - LIVE

Barrett has a very good combination of speed+power.

If this is UFC forum they will call him the next GOAT already lol.

Good fights and nice finishes tonight.

Superb, what can i say. Well done Glory!

Also, please note the US referee stopping the fight directly without counting to see if it was a KO or a TKO! THANK YOU MISTER US REFEREE!!

Looking forward for his next fight. He looks solid.

Dat smoooooothness! not bad for 1-0 fighter

He trained at my gym at times(Evolution Muay Thai) leading into this fight. The man has sick moves. It was also pretty awesome of Glory to hold an open workout at my gym too, Spong, Barrett (always cool) and Ghita were very nice

They dropped K-1 since last year. They were supposed to start collaboration with Glory starting this summer, was delayed though, no idea why.

As for current fight, again, another entertaining fight! Can't believe US guys (mostly) put up a great show :)

I hope they show the fights live...but Bellator is never live on the west coast so who knows :icon_sad:

Why isn't this on AXS TV?

I hope they show the fights live...but Bellator is never live on the west coast so who knows :icon_sad:

Why isn't this on AXS TV?

As far as i remember Glory turned down AXS because they wanted something bigger (showtime / spike). Personally, i would love it if they would just go with AXS again, we would get as a GREAT bonus Schiavello back at the commentating helm :)

Errol Zimmerman is definitely not 100-9
He has at least 19 loses according to his wiki page (which seems very legit)

Way to fake fighters record Glory.....

this is my first glory event live.. fun fights so far.. i'll be tuning in more often

Zimmerman is exposing himself too much, he"s also too slow. I doubt he"ll ever be a top 3 fighter. Spong is a bit better than him. And then top 3 are unmovable.

Errol Zimmerman is definitely not 100-9
He has at least 19 loses according to his wiki page (which seems very legit)

Way to fake fighters record Glory.....

He cannot be, but Zimmerman is awesome fighter! Close to the creme.

Back