News GLORY 83 set for February 11 in Essen, Germany

Is the notorious Sherdogger back at it?

Hard to say without asking a mod. There was a white belt in the boxing section the other day, he made 5 posts and then got banned the same day he created his account. I felt kinda bad because he asked me a question and when i went to reply he was already banned.

EDIT - Broadcast isn't smart enough to disguise himself anyway so i'll just wait and see.

Hard to say without asking a mod. There was a white belt in the boxing section the other day, he made 5 posts and then got banned the same day he created his account. I felt kinda bad because he asked me a question and when i went to reply he was already banned.

EDIT - Broadcast isn't smart enough to disguise himself anyway so i'll just wait and see.
He did the typical “rants ala Broadcast” several times before with an Alt-acc. Or a guy with 0 posts all of a sudden came here just to talk some Romanian kickboxer to the moon… well that’s obvious isn’t it.
Atleast try to hide it a little bit lol

I need to get back to watching kickboxing. I’ll pick up some glory fight on YouTube tonight.I miss superkombat.
Check out the GLORY threads around here. At the end of them I posted a lot of uploaded fights

This. The reason he is so easy to spot is he CANNOT help himself from being himself. He shows it right off the bat, he doesn't build post counts elsewhere and try to pretend he's someone else.

In Dutch media rumors/news are circulating about Jaraya being in jail, for already a week now…
Don’t know if it’s true or some bullshit, but that would really suck

GLORY:
“Update: Mohammed Jaraya has been removed from the GLORY 83 card. We are currently looking for a replacement for Chris Wunn.”

Jaraya is officially out of his fight at against Chris Wunn.
According to related sources, Jaraya is on a deadlist. It seems like he got in trouble with the wrong people. The last few months some weird things happened to Jaraya (‘s family). Their butchers shop has been attacked with a grenade, apparently for the shit Jaraya has done in Dubai the last +-2 years.

upload_2023-1-27_20-15-57.jpeg

I heard this kind of stories regarding Jaraya for a long time now, about 1,5 years or something, though all the time I didn’t know how much was true or just some bullshit.
But now it looks like he really fucked up..

I don't know much about him but as a fan and follower of his career, I can say for sure that his psyche is one that isn't just in the ring.
He seems to be a person who would die in a fight, unwilling to lose, but his fearless streek strikes me as partly psychotic.
People don't realise, that doesn't always mean somebody is going on a killing spree but it can mean a much finer line between care of consequences, even when severe.

Very much a Tony Montana scenario.

Either way. I hope it is all overblown and the results are not what we suspect.

I heard this kind of stories regarding Jaraya for a long time now, about 1,5 years or something, though all the time I didn’t know how much was true or just some bullshit.
But now it looks like he really fucked up..

I hope it’s not true but I suspected it because on Instagram he was living a flashy lifestyle despite not fighting for so long.

GLORY:
“Update: Mohammed Jaraya has been removed from the GLORY 83 card. We are currently looking for a replacement for Chris Wunn.”

Jaraya is officially out of his fight at against Chris Wunn.
According to related sources, Jaraya is on a deadlist. It seems like he got in trouble with the wrong people. The last few months some weird things happened to Jaraya (‘s family). Their butchers shop has been attacked with a grenade, apparently for the shit Jaraya has done in Dubai the last +-2 years.

View attachment 965118
A grenade in the butcher shop is crazy

Some google translate
The newspaper states that Mohammed J. is involved in a conflict over a stolen batch of cocaine. A number of warnings have been given to his address for this. His father's former butcher shop at Kapelaan Koopmansplein in Den Bosch was the target of an attack twice. In July 2021, a hand grenade was thrown at the shop door.

It was badly damaged as well as some cars in the area. A second explosive was also found at the store that had not gone off. Six months later, February 2022, the butcher shop hit the mark again. Although the store had just been sold by J. his father, there were nine bullet holes in the door.

It did not stop there. Shortly after these two attacks, a hand grenade also exploded at a gym in Den Bosch. The Glory kickboxer trained here for some time. After this third 'warning', the fighter would have fled to Dubai.
Sounds just eerily similar to Ben Saddik's situation. Supposedly some stolen drugs, followed by attacks against them/family/businesses.

I know that in North America many of our athletes are also POS criminals involved in shady shit, but it also seems like they stop doing that when they become accomplished pros. Does KB really pay so badly that you can be top 5 in the world and still need the money to risk your life as a cocaine dealer?

Back