Glory 74 play-by-play and live results

What’s this about a molested stepson?
Supposedly he pushed the face of the son of the girl he was dating (Estelle Cruijff) inside the toilet lol. The child protection agency in the Netherlands intervened, of coursr Badr denies this. Maybe molestation was the wrong word to use, since it could imply that there was something sexual about it, it was just assault of a minor.

I'd love to take a beer with Mike Tyson. One of the coolest guys in combat sports.
Mike Tyson? Sure. Badr Hari? No thanks. I like my teeth where they are.

Supposedly he pushed the face of the son of the girl he was dating (Estelle Cruijff) inside the toilet lol. The child protection agency in the Netherlands intervened, of coursr Badr denies this. Maybe molestation was the wrong word to use, since it could imply that there was something sexual about it, it was just assault of a minor.
Gotcha, when I hear the term molested I assumed that he went catholic on the kid. Scumbag move regardless.

Apparently Badr was seen in a club 2 hours after the Collision 2. Can anybody confirm this? If this is true...

For milking money they can even fake injuries. You never know, we also don"t know in which state is Glory plus if they have somebody else to use like Hari right now. Because Ben Saddik and Adegbuyi already fought Verhoeven, and Ghita is already tricking all of us with his returns. Remember the previous fight between them! They should have better shown the leg.
The only one i ever seen faking an injury was when Stoica got knocked out with a body shot by Loren and claimed it was a nut shot
Think man.. Badr his marketstock would have skyrocketed with a win over Verhoeven. He could literly backpaddle the last 2 rounds and still get the win. Why would he fake this..

Duut still fights in Glory because of the 2 Dutch matchmakers. In Glory are only 4 top LHWs (3 if Zhuravlev was released), outside are at least 6 great names and some of them could even challenge Vakhitov.

Machado today looks good because the opponent is poor. Any average, not even a challenger, would have walked through Duut today.

GLORY COMMENTATORS ARE VERY ANNOYING, manipulating big the public opinion. I prefer 0 criticism, but also prasing mediocrity is not good.

Still better though than many of Dana White events.

I'm biased, as I'm a friend and former training partner of Machado, and I saw him go through serious preparation and a good camp in Brazil and Holland at Hemmers gym for this fight, but he is lightyears ahead of Duut, and could have knocked him out if he wanted to, but really had to secure a win to be able to fight in Glory again. He doesn't have Pereira's power, but is one of the hardest kickers I've met.

On the other hand, I don't understand they made Duut face him instead, as the Dutch would rather see their own countryman win. Instead he got a fight he couldn't have won. They should have found him another slugger that isn't very technical.

Mike Tyson? Sure. Badr Hari? No thanks. I like my teeth where they are.

It's not just about keeping teeth, I just wouldn't want to associate myself with such a douchebag as Hari.

Mike Tyson however is chill as nowadays and would be fun to hang out with.

I'm biased, as I'm a friend and former training partner of Machado, and I saw him go through serious preparation and a good camp in Brazil and Holland at Hemmers gym for this fight, but he is lightyears ahead of Duut, and could have knocked him out if he wanted to, but really had to secure a win to be able to fight in Glory again. He doesn't have Pereira's power, but is one of the hardest kickers I've met.

On the other hand, I don't understand they made Duut face him instead, as the Dutch would rather see their own countryman win. Instead he got a fight he couldn't have won. They should have found him another slugger that isn't very technical.
Duut was a big favourite, i hope you made a lot of money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back