Glory 74 play-by-play and live results

We are just very disappointed. First fight they shouldn"t have even made it, Badr was not ready then to fight Rico. Now 5 rounds and this. Maybe it"s karma too, not just the lack of activity.

This time I am not pissed off and emotional like after Ghita, just very disappointed. He would have stopped Rico and probably in that round 3. Rico got away with the win, unreal.. This fight deserved a happy ending! After all Hari deserved it, it was all his fight. Verhoeven was very cocky at the end. and unfair. His opponent from Morocco Dutch based also worked a lot more than him here.

Injuries ruin this sport, plus before we didn"t have so many injuries and WRONG STOPPAGES. I can name 10 wrong stoppages in big fights of Ubeda fart.

What I like is that the American referees have become very professional. See what means organization? In Europe we are still peasants.

Sucks to see this fight end in the manner, again. Hari was up 29-26 and with the condition Rico was in he might've not gotten out of rnd 3. Rico was definitly in some trouble didnt fight his fight.

Will they run this back? Well they were hinting at a fight with ben Sadik. Badr could be out for a long time. Will hope they do, these figths have been alot bigger then all the other Verhoeven fights.

PS thx for the play by play thread

Hari + Verhoeven + Ben Saddik + Adegbuyi

Hari needs another chance
Verhoeven is not legitimate now anymore
Ben Saddik won Adegbuyi and the 8-men tournament in 1 night
Adegbuyi won 2 contender tournaments and didn"t get his 3rd chance

Make it happen! 4-MEN TOURNAMENT for the heavyweight championship

Or bring also Ghita, Saki, Catinas, Londt and Kryklia (4 of these 5 to complete AN 8-MEN TOURNAMENT :D)

Last edited:
I'm torn between:

1. Why the f would you fake an injury when you're close to obviously winning the bout
2. How the fuck is it possible to injure your ankle with thai socks + wheel kick and perfect technique, landing with the heel.
And if it's not the ankle, but the foot, how does he not just stand up and notice nothing until the adrenaline is out of his system...

Badr broke his right foot in this bout and he's jumping around like a young deer in springtime.
()

Freak injuries do happen, but like, have we ever seen it happen like this ever?

So which were you guy's favourite fights of the night? Obviously Badr vs Rico was very fun until the injury.

I missed the whole pre-lims but i think Zouggary vs Asa Ten Pow was pretty cool. Zouggary has a fun style

I'm torn between:

1. Why the f would you fake an injury when you're close to obviously winning the bout
2. How the fuck is it possible to injure your ankle with thai socks + wheel kick and perfect technique, landing with the heel.
And if it's not the ankle, but the foot, how does he not just stand up and notice nothing until the adrenaline is out of his system...

Badr broke his right foot in this bout and he's jumping around like a young deer in springtime.
()

Freak injuries do happen, but like, have we ever seen it happen like this ever?

He tried to stand up immediately, but then noticed something was wrong. It could also be the knee. I really doubt he was faking it. Rico seemed ready to be killed. Badr is just a fragile fighter who apparently breaks things easily. Shit happens.

I tore my plantar fascia just stepping off of a step. Sometime it doesn't take that much.

So which were you guy's favourite fights of the night? Obviously Badr vs Rico was very fun until the injury.

I missed the whole pre-lims but i think Zouggary vs Asa Ten Pow was pretty cool. Zouggary has a fun style
Nordine Mahieddine vs Cihad Kepenek on the SFS (technically no prelims for this event) was a fun fight worth watching. Bekah for the walkout and post fight, actual fight was uneventful.

Rico looked roided the fuck up must have had a talk with Overeem

Rico looked roided the fuck up must have had a talk with Overeem
He's looked like that for years and hasn't pissed hot yet, however Glory's testing is basically like how the UFC used to be so who knows. He's only being tested on fight day. Regardless he has crazy genetics and was pretty damn huge even when he was a young fighter.

Apart from Badr/Rico fight, I thoroughly enjoyed Glunder/Jaraya, Zouggary/Ten Pow, Adamchuk/Ullianov and Nouredine/Kepenek, those fights were all well-matched and exciting to watch.

Rico vs. Badr was a world class fight. No it was not, Ten Pow has no reaction. Bad opponent for Zouggary. Then I would have said to check Jahfarr vs. Plazibat but lazy Jahfarr showed up, it was pathetic. Plazibat still did it, and he did it unidimensionally but very well (like most of the Croats he"s very hardworking).

Many fights, only a great fight. Maybe the most competitive after the main event was Adamchuk vs. Ulianov. Adamchuk might be the next challenger from all the fights of today.

Still today we were busy, not like at the previous American events when we barely had 2-3 fights, or even 1 to follow. We could have seen potential fighters and some non-valuable.

Jaraya also did well.

They are going to have to give Badr another shot after a performance like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back