Glory 60 Grigorian vs Doumbe (10/20/18)

Abena with the generic un-dynamic Mike's Gym style. Not an impressive fight.

So I am back. Jimmy, what were the odds for Belgaroui to win? And also for the KO? Told you he is gonna walk through that bum. It"s full with French bums except for Doumce.
Yousri was a heavy favorite at -714, while the under 2½ rounds was a juicy +120 for the Belgaroui fight.

Susperregui normally needs a KO in round 3. Very boring main card! Actually very boring SFS too.
There were a lot of stoppages, I can't agree that any part of the card was boring. Then again, I didn't avert my eyes like you when the ladies came on, lol.

i dont like to see doumbe swinging like a drunk guy,i get that he is doing this against lower caliber opponents but i rather much much more to see him being technical outclassing guys...

i dont like to see doumbe swinging like a drunk guy,i get that he is doing this against lower caliber opponents but i rather much much more to see him being technical outclassing guys...
Agreed that was ugly. I don't think he threw a single jab that whole fight. Went full on bumswing in that fight. Definitely not "The Best"...

I appreciated Cedric's aggressiveness and wild overhand punches even though it put him in danger, because I really wanted the knockout. Two knockdowns but Vienot got up and recovered both times though. Gonna be a wide UD for Cedric.

Agreed that was ugly. I don't think he threw a single jab that whole fight. Went full on bumswing in that fight. Definitely not "The Best"...
if he fights like this against Harut he will be getting knocked down a couple of times

At least he isnt doing this wild crap against elite WW´s

I appreciated Cedric's aggressiveness and wild overhand punches even though it put him in danger, because I really wanted the knockout. Two knockdowns but Vienot got up and recovered both times though. Gonna be a wide UD for Cedric.
You would have a better chance of getting the KO by tactically breaking down your opponent and setting up that clean KO shot, rather than whiffing haymakers and randomly landing a few.

Fun fight in the main event. Jimmy doesn't have the best defense, although maybe the rules were just tripping him up.

You would have a better chance of getting the KO by tactically breaking down your opponent and setting up that clean KO shot, rather than whiffing haymakers and randomly landing a few.
You would think, but Cedric has made it work and he got two hard knockdowns this time, so I think it encouraged him to keep doing it. Would have been foolish against Harut though.

Back