Glory 43 New York at MSG [Friday, July 14]

Jauncey will probably not stop Gashi, who is solid enough.

If I remember correctly Petchtanong took some fights at 67kg and he isn't too keen on weight cutting weight anymore. I'm not so sure we will see him at 65 again.
Yeah look pretty big now. If he dedicated himself to 70 kg i think he could do well but it seems like he will be facing cans from now on.

I don't know anything about Gashi, but which significant fighter has Jauncey beaten? He is acting like he is the uncrowned king of kickboxing and then always some excuse when he loses.

I don't know anything about Gashi, but which significant fighter has Jauncey beaten? He is acting like he is the uncrowned king of kickboxing and then always some excuse when he loses.
Yeah, but he is Canadian. Anyway, if you ask me he"s still a solid fighter.

Yeah, but he is Canadian. Anyway, if you ask me he"s still a solid fighter.
What does his nationality have to do with it? Yes he is solid, not bad and of course one has to believe in oneself but he is acting like he is elite but can't back it up. Even being disrespectful calling Sittichai "Shittychai" Think he would beat mid tier guys like Kiria, Salvador, Dzianis Zuev, Pashporin, Khayal Dzhaniev? If he had, beaten guys like those i woudn't mind his cockyness, but now it's just a bit cringeworthy lol

Last edited:
Bettors giving no respect to Guto Inocente at all so far. In the heavyweight fight two time title challenger Benjamin Adegbuyi surely should be the favorite, but massive line movement with people laying bets or parlaying the Romanian has gotten Guto Inocente up to a whopping +1180. I thought Hesdy Gerges- also a very good heavyweight- would beat Inocente, but the Brazilian managed to eke out a split decision not long ago. Indeed, Inocente has won all his fights in Glory except most recently losing a unanimous decision to 6' 9" giant Ben Saddik from Morocco. So I think that there is value in Inocente at +1180 now, especially at heavyweight.

Also, in the interim LHW title fight, hard hitting Brazilian Saulo Cavalari at +175 has value too in my opinion too against top ranked Russian Pavel Zhuralev despite losing a decision to him a few years ago in K-1. Cavalari has beaten all of his opponents in Glory except currently injured champion Artem Vakhitov and fearsome Tyrone Spong a few years ago.

Guto Inocente has a second degree blackbelt in Kickboxing... NEVER count him out!

Guto Inocente has a second degree blackbelt in Kickboxing... NEVER count him out!

Normally Benny should stop him, but it"s the heavyweight division and you never know when you come to an end. The Brazilians are tough guys. Although even if he loses, he can fight against Guto and I"m sure he beats him 4 out of 5 times. Adegbuyi"s chin is still questionable though.

What does his nationality have to do with it? Yes he is solid, not bad and of course one has to believe in oneself but he is acting like he is elite but can't back it up. Even being disrespectful calling Sittichai "Shittychai" Think he would beat mid tier guys like Kiria, Salvador, Dzianis Zuev, Pashporin, Khayal Dzhaniev? If he had, beaten guys like those i woudn't mind his cockyness, but now it's just a bit cringeworthy lol

It"s Glory, they need North-Americans. He can be anytime a B, although he"s evolving like he will not be a future contender at all.

Odds out on 5Dimes for this card, coming soon to Bookmaker as well. I'm not familiar with Gashi, but Jauncey tends to get stoppages against other than top talent so I like the under 2½ at +165 in that fight.

GLORY Kickboxing 43: New York
Fri, Jul 14, 2017
Madison Square Garden - New York
ESPN3 at 10:00pm ET

Heavyweight Bout:

Guto Inocente +485
Benjamin Adegbuyi -855

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
-

Lightweight Bout:

Elvis Gashi +145
Josh Jauncey -185

Over 2.5 -215
Under 2.5 +165
-

Glory Kickoxing SuperFight Series
UFC Fight Pass at 7:30PM ET

Interim Light Heavyweight Title Headline Bout:

Saulo Cavalari +200
Pavel Zhuravlev -280

Over 2.5 -175
Under 2.5 +135

And in decimal odds? I have no idea about American. Thanks!

Bettors giving no respect to Guto Inocente at all so far. In the heavyweight fight two time title challenger Benjamin Adegbuyi surely should be the favorite, but massive line movement with people laying bets or parlaying the Romanian has gotten Guto Inocente up to a whopping +1180. I thought Hesdy Gerges- also a very good heavyweight- would beat Inocente, but the Brazilian managed to eke out a split decision not long ago. Indeed, Inocente has won all his fights in Glory except most recently losing a unanimous decision to 6' 9" giant Ben Saddik from Morocco. So I think that there is value in Inocente at +1180 now, especially at heavyweight.

Also, in the interim LHW title fight, hard hitting Brazilian Saulo Cavalari at +175 has value too in my opinion too against top ranked Russian Pavel Zhuralev despite losing a decision to him a few years ago in K-1. Cavalari has beaten all of his opponents in Glory except currently injured champion Artem Vakhitov and fearsome Tyrone Spong a few years ago.
I'm not experienced with betting. So what happens if i bet $100 on both of them?

I'm not experienced with betting. So what happens if i bet $100 on both of them?

Wasted money, Inocente only has the puncher"s chance while Cavalari comes after a KO and not a very good display against Vakhitov. This must to be mentioned, otherwise he would have been at least equal against Zhuravlev. Probably favorite. Of course Clay can win this, can bounce back even with a KO but it isn"t the best way to do it. To pick a fighter after coming from KO loss. In addition, he only had 3 fights in almost 2 years. Also, even funnier, Zhuravlev had no fight for 2017.

The logical outcome would be Zhuravlev by decision if nothing strange happens. I don"t know what happened with Cavalari, but he looked against Vakhitov in his K-1 form. Maybe he wasn"t well prepared?

I bet $100 on Guto when he was +1050, which means that I would win $1050 plus get my $100 stake back. A $100 bet on Adegbuyi at -2075 now would pay a measly $4.81, plus your $100 stake back. There is no way that the odds should be that lopsided in Adegbuyi's favor.

Guto his wins were not that great. I think Gerges won that fight. Still he has a fighting chance.

Funny that you mention Cavalari his loss against Spong. I think that was Spong his hardest fight in Glory (except the bone crushing fight with Saki). But Zhuralev looked in great shape at the weigh ins. Looking forward to both fights :)

I actually bet Gerges as a favorite against Inocente and was surprised the split decision went against him in that fight. Judges seem to like Inocente's style except against Saddik who is a giant and was clearly dominant. Inocente also looked in his best shape at the weigh-ins yesterday. I know it's a bit of a longshot, but I went even heavier on Inocente hoping for the upset as the odds shot up even more over +1200 today.

I actually bet Gerges as a favorite against Inocente and was surprised the split decision went against him in that fight. Judges seem to like Inocente's style except against Saddik who is a giant and was clearly dominant. Inocente also looked in his best shape at the weigh-ins yesterday. I know it's a bit of a longshot, but I went even heavier on Inocente hoping for the upset as the odds shot up even more over +1200 today.

Its a great bet, even if im 80%sure Benjamin will take the W

pretty off topic but Cavalari is really interested on moving to MMA

he is traning BJJ since april and is expected to make his debut on this semester

guess he accepted that he isnt going to be the champ anymore,because he used to ignore MMA and it changed after his last fight with Vakhitov

Always a chance that the judges fuck up too. At those odds I think it's worth it, but I wouldn't be shocked if Benny gets the stoppage..

Back