Glory 42 : PARIS ( UFC Fightpass - 12:30 PM ET / ESPN 3 - 3:00PM ET) LIVE DISCUSSION

Come on show the damn replay of fight in the ring!

Wow this shit happens too often. Happened recently in boxing.

Reminds me of Mayweather v Ortiz

tumblr_lsg6qx6QhB1qg6og6o1_400.gif

Completely legal.
I didn't say it wasn't legal. I just pointed out that he saw his opponent quit after opening up a goats vagina from a jumping knee, and still walked over and smashed him with a right hand.

What a god damn circus.

Murthel with a broken jaw now supposedly

Im guessing this is a "You mess with one Armenian you mess with all of them." kind of thing.

Not sure why anyone is complaining - he turned his back.

The real fucked up shit is the guy who jumped in and, from reports, broke Groenhart's jaw and assaulted him.

Crazy Fan vs. Doumbé next.

Morosanu-eque overhand right.

Truthfully I'm surprised it took this long for a fan to attack one of the fighters during a glory event. Glorys security is atrocious around the ring and they are lucky it did not turn into a riot

THAT was LEGAL!!

harut turned out without saying anything for the judge like "im hurt","i dont want to continue"while Murthel trowed the punch

it wasnt a cool move for Groenhart,but it was legal,the fighter never have to turn his back while the fight is happening,because his opponent still totally allowed to strike him,no matter with a jab or with a big hook

all i want to see now is the two cowards spending some monthss in jail

i would to love to see them fighting groenhart like man,and not like bitches who sucker punch,they would get killed,sons of a bitches

Why do people keep saying it's a fan, the guy in his corner (probably a family member of him) assaulted Murthel Groenhart. This is a crime. I hope they sue his ass; this is disgusting!

Back