Glory 42 : PARIS ( UFC Fightpass - 12:30 PM ET / ESPN 3 - 3:00PM ET) LIVE DISCUSSION

Production value on this card is suspect lol.

Superkombat are holding events in bigger arenas and have better productions and knockouts (focused on HW). It"s more for the American public. Glory is for effective kickboxing like Dutch one.

Superkombat are holding events in bigger arenas and have better productions and knockouts (focused on HW). It"s more for the American public. Glory is for effective kickboxing like Dutch one.

<36>

Can anyone enlighten me on how to watch this in the UK please?

First post had a link I believe
Yeah cheers man didn't even look but have just noticed it.

This is a reason that Glory wont be successful. The fight pass prelims worked fine and then what... a 2 hour delay until the main card or what? Super confused.

Yeah cheers man didn't even look but have just noticed it.

This is a reason that Glory wont be successful. The fight pass prelims worked fine and then what... a 2 hour delay until the main card or what? Super confused.

You mean half an hour, like always.

Glory getting bumped off ESPN2 for a college baseball game and ESPN3 stream is lagging like crazy.

Still waiting on ESPN2 to show the fights, theyre playing baseball now.

I rebooted, ESPN3 stream is much better now.

lol damn I finally found it. Someone hit me up if you need a stream.

cool fight incoming,like both guys but i rather Moiseev,time to him get back on the winning streak,watching him being headkicked by diaby was sad

how do i watch this? No online stream?

Back