Glory 25 Milan???

Glory should just have a 70 kg 16-man tournament with the best 70 kg fighters. That would be more exciting than the heavy weight fights theyve been putting out..

Monza near Milan, yes. Promoted alongside Oktagon.

Yeah Monza, with Petrosyan and then not a whole lot else.

Glory should just have a 70 kg 16-man tournament with the best 70 kg fighters. That would be more exciting than the heavy weight fights theyve been putting out..

Dream on, like me!

Giorgio Petrosyan vs Josh Jauncy confirmed.

That's an awesome fucking fight. Going to be so damn aesthetically pleasing.

Giorgio Petrosyan vs Josh Jauncy confirmed.

That's an awesome fucking fight. Going to be so damn aesthetically pleasing.

100% agreed,Jauncey is a new young gun,Sitthichai fucked him up,but he made too much better than a lot of kickboxers like Kiria and Murthel who was unable to go to decision.

Lets see how Petrosyan will defeat Jauncey and compare with Sitthichai,both have some similiarities on their style,Sitthichai is more agressive but Petrosyan is the best counter hitter-defense on the game,the dream match up still Sitthichai vs Petrosyan,but this fight will be cool

Of course, we can't be sure but we dare to guess some speculations that the Kickboxing fans would love to hear: the long-awaited rematch between Giorgio and Ristie and the great challenge between Sittichai and Robin for the Glory World Title.
While waiting for confirmations and the official card, we can only hope that our speculations are true.

Unproven prospect going against maybe the best to ever do it. 30 points for Petrosyan.

the speculation is only about who they're fighting with...not them being there.
blame cassarino if he got it all wrong.

Glory isnt really do much besides put their name on this though are they?

It was time to do another show outside USA,especially a stacked two big fights like it was told(Petro vs Ristie and Sittichai Vs RVR)

Two fights who have to happen,that is why LW will be always my favorite division on kickboxing

That fight isn't finalized just yet. It'll probably happen, but it's not signed just yet.

maybe robin hasn't signed but who i talked to at sittsongpeenong said they had made a deal with top king to get sittichai off their october 28th show in order to sign

Bellator 145 is on the same day. So either Glory 25 Monza will not be aired on Spike or it will be aired live in the afternoon (US time) which will give Glory terrible ratings on Spike. Maybe tapedelayed on CBS Sports?

I thought October was the last Glory on Spike show? Maybe debut on a new network?

maybe robin hasn't signed but who i talked to at sittsongpeenong said they had made a deal with top king to get sittichai off their october 28th show in order to sign

That's pretty much what I'm saying. They got Sitthichai but not Robin yet.

Will they? I'd say 99% that they will, but who knows. Kickboxing is so fucking weird right now.

Kickboxing is so fucking weird right now.

C'mon Dave un-weird it all for us! So so many rumours, might be's, deadlines with no info on what happens after etc. going on it's nutty.

C'mon Dave un-weird it all for us! So so many rumours, might be's, deadlines with no info on what happens after etc. going on it's nutty.

The worst part is when most of it is true.

Back