Gleison Tibau vs Abel Trujillo overturned to loss for Tibau!

mohummad hassan

formerwrestlerturnedboxer22
Banned
Reaction score
I dont remember the last time a fighter won and got popped for roids and then they overturned it to the point where it actually counted as a loss for the winning fighter who got popped

I'm 100% in support of this.

Fighters need to know that absolutely nothing positive will come from using PEDs.

Two year minimum suspension
Win bonus forfeited
Performance/fight of the night bonus forfeited
Win converted to a loss

The "loser" should

Get his win bonus
Get his loss converted to a win
Get his opponent's share of the fight of the night bonus
Get the title shot if it were a title eliminator (Jacare should have gotten the title shot)

PED users are poser ass fake fighters.

I disagree with this. I believe the fighter who tested positive should have to forfeit his entire pay over to the other fighter and the result should be a NC. Unless the guy who didn't cheat won the fight.

I like it. Normally it is just a NC. But that losing fighter really got cheated out of a fair chance to get his win bonus. Plus he was put more at risk.

I agree. They should do the same to Yoel vs Jacare.

Yes we know.

About six hours ago

In the other thread

I disagree with this. I believe the fighter who tested positive should have to forfeit his entire pay over to the other fighter and the result should be a NC. Unless the guy who didn't cheat won the fight.
Honestly I think that could raise the incentive to do things like spike a guy's drink or whatever if the other guy is making half a million, a million, or whatever. Every gym pretty much has guys basically hopeless living there. I bet for 50k they'd spike a water bottle no problem. The fighter getting his contracted "to-show" and "win bonus" in more than fair though.

I must've missed the other thread, so I'm kinda glad for a second one. Wow. A loss for Tibau...

They should do the same thing for Romero-Kennedy but declare the Stool of God as the winner.

Honestly I think that could raise the incentive to do things like spike a guy's drink or whatever if the other guy is making half a million, a million, or whatever. Every gym pretty much has guys basically hopeless living there. I bet for 50k they'd spike a water bottle no problem. The fighter getting his contracted "to-show" and "win bonus" in more than fair though.
Honestly I think that could raise the incentive to do things like spike a guy's supplements or whatever if the other guy is making half a million, a million, or whatever. Every gym pretty much has guys basically homeless living there.

I bet for 50k they'd spike a water bottle no problem. It sounds conspiracy theory but it would be pretty simple and nobody would believe the guy that he didn't cheat and people have done way worse for a million bucks or 500k.

The fighter getting his contracted "to-show" and "win bonus" in more than fair though.

I mean that's a little out there but you could be right. Sadly.

I mean that's a little out there but you could be right. Sadly.
I tried to add an edit and it somehow showed as me replying to myself somehow but i even added I know it sounds conspiracy theory but with that kind of money in play and with it being a situation where nobody would believe the guy didn't cheat i could definitely see someone trying it. It is sad that stuff like that even has to be thought of or guarded against but I have seen crazier things for less amounts of money

I tried to add an edit and it somehow showed as me replying to myself somehow but i even added I know it sounds conspiracy theory but with that kind of money in play and with it being a situation where nobody would believe the guy didn't cheat i could definitely see someone trying it. It is sad that stuff like that even has to be thought of or guarded against but I have seen crazier things for less amounts of money

You're definitely right about that. I'm sure Bisping is scheming as we speak lol

You're definitely right about that. I'm sure Bisping is scheming as we speak lol
lol

He probably is making some sort of blowdart and is going to hide in the bushes!

I'm 100% in support of this.

Fighters need to know that absolutely nothing positive will come from using PEDs.

Two year minimum suspension
Win bonus forfeited
Performance/fight of the night bonus forfeited
Win converted to a loss

The "loser" should

Get his win bonus
Get his loss converted to a win
Get his opponent's share of the fight of the night bonus
Get the title shot if it were a title eliminator (Jacare should have gotten the title shot)

PED users are poser ass fake fighters.
Are you out of your mind? Nothing positive comes from using PEDs? There are tons of benefits and if used practically and responsibly there are virtually zero side effects-short term or long term.

EPO is dangerous and shouldn't be used but there are plenty of supplements out there that help the athlete be as healthy as possible.

The damage to an athlete's body over many years make for a tough middle age and on. Certain supplements are safe and effective and can help repair the body so old age isn't hell.

The conversation needs to be started about monitoring levels and allowing certain supplements such as testosterone, HGH, and nandrolone.

The dogmatic attitudes like yours will never allow the evolution that is necessary to protect the athlete's career and retirement.

Are you out of your mind? Nothing positive comes from using PEDs? There are tons of benefits and if used practically and responsibly there are virtually zero side effects-short term or long term.

EPO is dangerous and shouldn't be used but there are plenty of supplements out there that help the athlete be as healthy as possible.

The damage to an athlete's body over many years make for a tough middle age and on. Certain supplements are safe and effective and can help repair the body so old age isn't hell.

The conversation needs to be started about monitoring levels and allowing certain supplements such as testosterone, HGH, and nandrolone.

The dogmatic attitudes like yours will never allow the evolution that is necessary to protect the athlete's career and retirement.
Whst your proposing is basically what they did with trt. It got abused. So will everything else. This is a grey area the sport just cant get back into imo.

I know I am about to get flamed hard here but I WANT my fighters juiced to the tee. All these stupid rules are insane; no weed, no cutting weight, hardly any supplements, no IV. The commission is completely overreaching. This is a blood sport, I want it violent and nasty. I really wish they could resurrect Pride.

Dumb as fuck. It should be a NC. "Your opponent failed a drug test, congrats, you are the winner!" LOFL.

I can dig it. It's basically a win by disqualification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back