Glass chinned HW's..... Which is myth, which is real?

Who has a glass chin?

• Total voters
I wouldn't say anyone at HW necessarily has a glass chin. It is more that at HW it is more akin to a sword fight. Any 200lb+ man can knock anyone one out given the correct placement on a strike.

Stipes response to this thread:

5578b1dbe6094d3651646e955a92dde4202dbbf6fa72754a8837628352d1413e.jpg

None. Being hit by someone 220 plus pounds will knock anyone out. Glass chin in itself is an over exaggeration. There are weaker chins than others but none that I'd consider "glass"

Bigfoot is glass after watching the Struve fight...

The others aren't really "glass" imo

None. Being hit by someone 220 plus pounds will knock anyone out. Glass chin in itself is an over exaggeration. There are weaker chins than others but none that I'd consider "glass"

BS....Bigfoots jaw is a bag "o" glass.

Half those guys I have no idea why they're even listed.

Everyone except fedor. Browne . Brock

Is there such a thing as a glass chin in the HW division...I mean these guys are being hit by Monsters, so I think its more about the power of the hitter, than the weakness of the chin

That's like saying which out of these super models is the least bangable

PlNTM1.jpg

I would rephrase the question as who has a "weaker than Roy Nelson/Mark Hunt" chin

Now if Mighty Mouse would knock out at HW...in a Rizin' style event catch weight...we'd have something

Bigfoot went 5 rounds in a war with Hunt.

Obviously some guys have weaker chins but anything can happen at HW.

Is there such a thing as a glass chin in the HW division...I mean these guys are being hit by Monsters, so I think its more about the power of the hitter, than the weakness of the chin

When people talk about glass chinned HWs they are OBVIOUSLY talking about relatively to other fighters at the same weightclass around the same level. No-one thinks they are glass chinned compared to an average person.

I think it's bs

Hw fighters just have so much power they constantly lay each other out

Fedor and Browne are though as fuck. Brock too.. he just dont know what to do when he is punched.

Brock just doesn't handle getting hit well, no way he has a glass chin.

Fedor also, the fuck?

None of them. lets say for instance Stipe vs Arlovski... I 1000% guarantee you if Stipe hit any fighter who ya'll perceive to have a good chin in any other weight class in UFC with that exact punch, they would all drop hard.

Back