Glass chinned HW's..... Which is myth, which is real?

Who has a glass chin?

• Total voters
How in any way shape or form us Bork on there? Even as a myth? Dude's never been KO'd flat or dropped. If anything, he belongs in an iron chin thread. Shit thread TS.

Don't shoot the messenger brah.

I remember some people calling him glass chinned, so I added him to the poll. I don't think he has a glass chin

See they are all tough humans but at heavyweight nobody is un-knockoutable

Bigfoot's chin is eggshell not just glass. It's pathetic to see the shambling wreck of his former self that he has become. He's going to get home run KOed in the first round for the 6th time in his last 8 fights, in front of a home crowd then mocked even worse than last time by the Brazilian fans. He doesn't even see the punches coming now it's awful he is easily #1. His fight gifs look like Faces of Death videos.

Duffee is supposed to be coming back and he had a glass chin even before Mir deaded him so he is #2, when he gets cracked hard he just goes limp in mid air like a sniper shot him. People like Struve, Reem don't take hard shots well but at least they don't just go limp like a corpse they kind of freeze up and shut down.

Overeem+GIF+1.gif

VapidFlickeringHedgehog.gif

at this point Bigfoot and Arlovski are about as glass as it gets almost any HW punch can put them away

Reem's chin isn't that bad, he drops from shots you would expect a grown man to drop too but just the gust of wind behind the punch would sleep the other 2 i mentioned

LOL @ retards who voted for Fedor.

Back