• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Give us a quick catchy summary of your craziest life moments

Seeing a great white shark while spearfishing was pretty wild

Reading this thread I realised something.
I've been an upstanding, exemplary citizen.
I did steal a couple of highlight markers when I was in HS. I threw them out later. Couldn't deal with my guilty consciousness.

Not only that but you are also a Fungi. Zing!

Not only that but you are also a Fungi. Zing!
jim-carrey-truman.gif

I go first:

* Fought an adult German Shepherd as a kid, and won

* Interviewing for Google

* Sucking on a transvestite penis

* While driving, hit the side rails on the road and the car started flying about 12 meters before landing hard. Almost everything in the car was destroyed except the engine

Tell us more about this penis sucking

DJ'd for years. Had a club residency playing for 400 or so at a time, and warmed up for Basement Jaxx, and De la soul at concert gigs.

Fought Artem lobov, semi pro(No elbows. Lost a decision)

Trekked to Everest basecamp - 14 days, freezing cold at circa 5000m

Spent a morning drinking grain alcohol and dynamiting shit in a Bolivian mine, then invited to a miners(no, not minors) bar for the afternoon; pounding beer, dancing with Cholitas, and besting all challengers at arm wrestling(the Miners, assumed I was easy pickings after finding out I worked in IT, but I was actively competing in MMA at the time). I paid for zero beers that day.

you forgot to include...

allegedly murdering your girlfriend in early January 2023. your girlfriend was pronounced dead after being found beaten, bruised, and bloody on a bed following an argument in which you threw her inside a shower with force.

The best eva

Back