• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Give us a quick catchy summary of your craziest life moments

Like this thread a lot, and drinking milk past the expired date no longer seems like a big deal.

Random 3some in college. Getting chased by some dude in Tijuana for picking up his gf and her friend then abandoning the chicks at some cheap hotel after smashing, getting raped by a chick in Mexico, smashing some chick in front of her kid.

Hmm, all of my stuff seems sex related.

on two different occasions while in hospital, i came close to being visible only to Cole Sear

R.671c3a21272f538bc075f1fd084998ac

Random 3some in college. Getting chased by some dude in Tijuana for picking up his gf and her friend then abandoning the chicks at some cheap hotel after smashing, getting raped by a chick in Mexico, smashing some chick in front of her kid.

Hmm, all of my stuff seems sex related.
you forgot to include...

allegedly murdering your girlfriend in early January 2023. your girlfriend was pronounced dead after being found beaten, bruised, and bloody on a bed following an argument in which you threw her inside a shower with force.

you forgot to include...

allegedly murdering your girlfriend in early January 2023. your girlfriend was pronounced dead after being found beaten, bruised, and bloody on a bed following an argument in which you threw her inside a shower with force.
<escalate99>

Fucked a married woman. Wanted me to cum on her wedding ring.

Reading this thread I realised something.
I've been an upstanding, exemplary citizen.
I did steal a couple of highlight markers when I was in HS. I threw them out later. Couldn't deal with my guilty consciousness.

Back