Give tito credit!!!

ONCEAFIGHTER

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hes won some and lost some fought everyone tough in the day. He didint have a good upbringing, talked alot but did his best and has had career ending surgeries. Not a huge fan but proud of Tito for whooping a dude that called him out.. He deserves a bit of credit for his victory.. Shlemenko can go back to Mother Russia a LOSER... WAR TITO!!!!

tito did win, and storm called him out, but you do have to keep in mind

1. he beat someone who should fight at 170.
2. storm is a fighter who is a journeyman elite level fighter, not above or below
3. tito's takedown's were extremely sloppy
4. i think if tito fights again and against someone like mo, rampage, or vegh i see him losing. he may be able to beat vegh

Now Bader's all like that loss to Tito wasn't that bad, see he beat someone else too! Oh wait that dude was in what weight class??!

It wasnt a fluke that he won, he won by text book MMA something he did with Bader he worked things that he knew how to do but didnt for 12 years and when he actually works them he gets good results all he needs is a takedown to set it up

I give him credit for cashing in the opportunity for sure. He couldn't afford another loss especially heading into another org. He didn't have many more options left. This call out was really the perfect opportunity for him to get in the W column and he ceased it. Tito will get to fight again and it'll generate some interest.

I think he just had to get a needed win. We can't all be Glass Joe and go so long without winning that we forget what it feels like.

Last edited:
I give him credit... Schlemenko is a fighter that everyone thought was top 10 and that he would TKO tito. There was only an 18 lb on difference in weight on fight day and when you are 200 lbs 18 isn't that much. Tito carries his 219 better than Schlemenko his 201 but Tito is way past prime.

To paraphrase Joe Rogan Tito has a very underestimated jui jitsu game. Those techniques you learn don't really diminish you have them in your arsinal. Schlemenko just didn't have the ground game to deal with the submission game and wrestling Tito had. Being smaller just added to that already apparent skill gap.

If it stayed standing it would have been a different story but Tito was able to use what athleticism he has left to get Schlemenko into his world. If you listened to Bjorn talk before the event he didn't even think Tito would be healthy enough to make it to the fight.

Good win for Tito. He was getting lit up on the feet though, and he really struggled to bring it to the mat. It's unfortunate that he's had so many surgeries, once he manages to get it to the ground his GNP and submissions are really top notch.

He should really take the opportunity and retire on a W. The way all of his td attempts were getting shrugged off by the smaller man, makes me question whether he'll have any chance to ground someone his own size.

Bellator pushed a WW to call out a 205lbs PPV star in hopes that something magical might happen. And guess what it did. Tito is back. At least for now. Can't see this hype train goin far tho

Last edited:
I give him credit... Schlemenko is a fighter that everyone thought was top 10 and that he would TKO tito. There was only an 18 lb on difference in weight on fight day and when you are 200 lbs 18 isn't that much. Tito carries his 219 better than Schlemenko his 201 but Tito is way past prime.

To paraphrase Joe Rogan Tito has a very underestimated jui jitsu game. Those techniques you learn don't really diminish you have them in your arsinal. Schlemenko just didn't have the ground game to deal with the submission game and wrestling Tito had. Being smaller just added to that already apparent skill gap.

If it stayed standing it would have been a different story but Tito was able to use what athleticism he has left to get Schlemenko into his world. If you listened to Bjorn talk before the event he didn't even think Tito would be healthy enough to make it to the fight.

Son what is wrong with you??

Tito looked real slow and sloppy right until he got the sub.

Yeah... No.
I don't give credit when a bigger man wins a fighter over a smaller man.
Thats just not something that impresses me.

Back