GIVE THAT MAN A TITLE SHOT

Woodley got a gift decision in his last fight over Gastelum, Thompson just ko'd who imo is the rightful champ in Hendrix.

Feel bad for Lawler, nightmare match up for him.

Two thumbs up.

robert_Ebert_01.jpg

I agree, please not Woodley or Condit rematch.

I dunno about Nick Diaz though lol...or what if McGregor wants the 170 belt too...

STOPPED Hendricks, the dude with an iron chin.

For sure, he should be in line for the shot. He can knock out anyone in the division imo.

Salivating over a potential Wonderboy-Lawler or Condit fight.

I agree. Who cares about Woodley anyway. Dude looked like crap against fat and sad Gastelum.

It seems like a lot of people had not seen Thompson fight before tonight, but they will be paying more attention now.
An impressive performance against a fighter that is generally disliked will help him to become quite popular here.

I think that they will build his stock a little more before he gets his shot.
But I would like to see it soon.
I had seen him twice before but I always just thought oh he will get wrestle fucked against a legit wrestler. I'm gonna go back and watch all I can of his stuff. I have been blessed.

Wonderboy being the first fighter to finish Hendricks pretty much deserves the title shot now to think of it.

He absolutely deserves it. He will have people's interest in a title fight now.

I had seen him twice before but I always just thought oh he will get wrestle fucked against a legit wrestler. I'm gonna go back and watch all I can of his stuff. I have been blessed.

He was quietly flying under the radar, but not anymore.

Theres no way woodley deserves a shot ahead of Wonderboy. Even before tonight's fight

Gave him a title shot.... he wasted both of them
<{anton}>

Back