Reaction score
Wow, that was beautiful.

Holy crap! That was impressive.

Wonder boy next WW champ!

Yep

wasnt even a quick "just got caught" KO

full on technical thrashing.

He should be next.

Lo if they give Woodley one for his last years lazy split decision over Gastelum. Thompson all the way.

It was a beautiful performance, He picked apart Hendricks, he deserves next shot

I agree TS, Wonderboy vs Lawler for UFC 200

Only what's the Rush can get in the way of his title shot.

He deserves it..I want to see it badly.

Holy shit! I am left without words after that performance.

I think Lawler has a big problem on his hands here

amen.

i officially have a man crush on wonderboy

as much as i hate hendricks, thompson completely fucking spanking him like that is insane.

made it look easy.

That's going to be a hell of a fight...cant' wait.

Could there even be a better title fight for UFC 200?

Jesus, make it happen.

agreed!
although a match with Condit would be lovely mauling Hendricks inside 1rd deserves a titleshot

he7RH0r.jpg

One of the more impressive performances I've seen. Did not think he was this good.

That was an absolute destruction of a former champion still in his prime. He made an in shape Hendricks look like an amateur... wow.

It just looks like Hendricks lost that killer edge. Hes finally gotten his weight issues under control, but he's no longer that one punch murderer that existed when he was chasing the GSP fight, not even close.

I'd love to see wonder boy fight legit killers like Rory, Condit and Lawler.

It seems like a lot of people had not seen Thompson fight before tonight, but they will be paying more attention now.
An impressive performance against a fighter that is generally disliked will help him to become quite popular here.

I think that they will build his stock a little more before he gets his shot.
But I would like to see it soon.

yeah that's exactly how you get a title shot too. that's the guy they want as champ, a flashy striker with a high KO percentage.

Back