Give Me Evidence that MMA/UFC are is dying in popularity?

I never see people in mma type shirts and If I do it's clearly they r 6 years old and look homeless. Remember when all the athletic stores used to carry so much of that garbage? Cause the casuals bought it and were Into it at that point.

It's absolutely crazy to me to see people says it's as popular now as it was in 07-10. Borderline insanity. It would be like saying wrestling now is as popular as it was in the attitude era.

I never see people in mma type shirts and If I do it's clearly they r 6 years old and look homeless. Remember when all the athletic stores used to carry so much of that garbage? Cause the casuals bought it and were Into it at that point.

It's absolutely crazy to me to see people says it's as popular now as it was in 07-10. Borderline insanity. It would be like saying wrestling now is as popular as it was in the attitude era.

This sounds right. You certainly do not see the 20-30 year old guys with their MMA tee-shirts anymore. Yet, I'm honestly not convinced that this means that MMA is less popular. I think while the fad is gone, more people in general (fans and non-fans) are aware of MMAs existence. I certainly think that since the FOX deal, the US sports fans who watched UFC commercials injected into their football and baseball viewings are a lot more aware of MMA.

This sounds right. You certainly do not see the 20-30 year old guys with their MMA tee-shirts anymore. Yet, I'm honestly not convinced that this means that MMA is less popular. I think while the fad is gone, more people in general (fans and non-fans) are aware of MMAs existence. I certainly think that since the FOX deal, the US sports fans who watched UFC commercials injected into their football and baseball viewings are a lot more aware of MMA.

Fair points, I guess the lack of shirts everywhere probably isn't the most definitive evidence.

Back