Give it up for Ellenberger and who should he fight next?

alexxx

In the Mix
@Brown
Reaction score
Great win for the burger last night, really happy for him, was sure he had lost the fire but god damn he came out like a demon ..

Who should he fight next?

rematch with Gastelum or Lawler? or a fight with Hendricks or DHK perhaps...

Picked Jake via KO last night, can't believe I called it. I'm usually terrible, lol

He should fight Hendricks next.

I think its a great matchup at this point
Jake seems to have found his killer instinct again, and Hendricks is on a bad slump. One can only hope Jake's hands touch Johny's chin, just one time. You know what I'm saying?

Picked Jake via KO last night, can't believe I called it. I'm usually terrible, lol

He should fight Hendricks next.

Quite a smart pick in retrospect though I'd say, his trouble has been that more opponents can pick away at him and land counters from range as striking at WW has improved by Brown rarely looks to do that.

I thought he was shot as a fighter and thought Brown would eat him alive and man am i glad i was wrong .
Maybe this win is just what he needs to get his Mojo back .

I say give him somebody else with a glass jaw and poor endurance...

I'd like to see him against Omari Ahkmedov. I just feel like that could be cool for some reason. If not, Thiago Alves.

always thought if he trained with a better camp he would be good again. thanks kings mma.

I did not see that coming.

He should face Rick Story, Hendricks, or Gastelum.

Great win for the burger last night, really happy for him, was sure he had lost the fire but god damn he came out like a demon ..

Who should he fight next?

rematch with Gastelum or Lawler? or a fight with Hendricks or DHK perhaps...

He still needs to improve a lot!!! he was very gassed already before KOing Matt. He still very sloppy and flat footed. I'm glad for him tho, but if he doesn't fix these problems, he is going down soon again.

He still needs to improve a lot!!! he was very gassed already before KOing Matt. He still very sloppy and flat footed. I'm glad for him tho, but if he doesn't fix these problems, he is going down soon again.

I dont know man, IMO his problems have been not being able to pull the trigger lately and just being too passive in there, some mental thing, as far as his skills and precision they never was the issue, IMO :p

you wanna see him vs Hendricks next? its a good matchup!

Credit to Mr Ellenberger, I was expecting him to get dragged through hell last night but he looked much improved. Especially the middle kick which isn't something you expect from him.

In all honesty I can't say there are any fights for him which I'd be particularly excited about seeing. Probably someone who will drag him into a fun fight; like Lorenz Larkin if he loses to Magny, Erick Silva or Tim Means once he's finished his suspension.

Under Raphael Cordeiro, last night was no surprise.Brown has had problems with body shots but hasnt in past couple of fights.Im sure kings mma told Ellenberger one good shot to body could end things and Brown has no poker face when hit hard there.

As far as a next fight is concerned, maybe someone in top 10....the latter part of top 10 or continue to re-instate his confidence and fight someone in the latter part of top 15.

lol@Hendricks fighting again at 170lbs.

Back