Give it up for Ellenberger and who should he fight next?

shit wasn't supposed to HAPPEN, fuck browns glass body god damnit.

Glad he started showing aggressiveness against last night. I think trying to pace himself too much has been a big part of his recent losses.

Don't wanna get ahead of myself in calling his next opponent based on this single performance, but he sure as fuck looked like he was out to fight for his life. It's possible he thought - possibly rightfully so, too - that he was gonna get cut if he loses so he came out like a cornered beast... Good on him... It'd have been a damn pity had he gone out of UFC on that kind of a skid... Hope it's a sign of things to come...

Don't wanna get ahead of myself in calling his next opponent based on this single performance, but he sure as fuck looked like he was out to fight for his life. It's possible he thought - possibly rightfully so, too - that he was gonna get cut if he loses so he came out like a cornered beast... Good on him... It'd have been a damn pity had he gone out of UFC on that kind of a skid... Hope it's a sign of things to come...

there was some other thread here cant find it now, but Dana said Jake had flown out to him requesting a meeting and promised Dana if he gets one more chance he will not be disappointed !

Dana had already cut him or was going to cut him at that point he said, it just wasnt official yet, its like a movie lol

war BURGER

He didn't look that great last night, he gassed in like 30 seconds and landed a body kick when Brown was beginning to get good shots off.

Back