Giuliani knowingly promotes pedophile regarding alleged voter "fraud"

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
When it was brought to Giuliani's attention that the guy is a pedophile he essentially said "so what?"

Never mind the fact that the pedophile is a NJ resident but he is claiming voter "fraud" in Philadelphia.

And of course he is innocent of pedophile charges. He was set up by Democrats. Not joking. He claims to have been set up by Democrats.

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey.

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

“I started watching it and all of a sudden I was like, ‘there’s New Jersey’s perennial candidate claiming to live in Philadelphia and Giuliani claiming him to be a poll watcher and Philadelphia resident," Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora said in a phone interview.

Brooks continued to deny the charges he was convicted of, alleging the victims were the children of neighborhood drug dealers he had targeted in his community activism. He also alleged Trenton politicians he criticized played a role as well.

“I went to prison for three-and-a-half years. That’s what they said I was did. I was 25-years-old,” Brooks said. “I was an activist always doing the right thing. They lied on me. The cops set me up.”

https://www.politico.com/states/new...ni-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

maxresdefault.jpg

Rudy Giuliani on Monday was non-plussed that a Republican poll watcher who made claims of improprieties in the presidential ballot count is a convicted New Jersey sex offender.

The leader of President Trump’s legal team said he was unaware of Daryl M. Brooks' reported criminal record for exposing himself to two girls two decades ago, but insisted it doesn’t shoot down his unfounded claims of widespread election fraud.

Brooks insisted that the charges were concocted by Democratic political enemies in his hometown of Trenton.

Gusciora called it “scary” that Trump would rely on someone with Brooks’ record to bolster claims about election fraud — and derided Giuliani for what he called a shameless political stunt.

Brooks served as a GOP poll watcher for Trump in the ballot count that has given Biden a narrow but clear lead in the tally in the crucial state of Pennsylvania.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...0201109-ff4nghdbgfcbropizgpttovcpy-story.html

Birds of a feather, flock together.

Police only lie about black people that dems need a cause for lol.

Back