Girl on girl, no fist.

Palm strikes to the sternum and/or face are no joke.

girls usually do not fight with their fists.
make sure to carry a camera when you

As soon as I saw the thread title I was very optomistic about this one. It's safe to say that I'm massively disappointed...

To answer the dumb fucks: most women have a problem making a tight fist due the bone structure of their hands.

To the OP: palm strikes, open hand swipes (great with long fingernails across the eyes), hammerfists as you say, and elbows.

To answer the dumb fucks: most women have a problem making a tight fist due the bone structure of their hands.

These two don't seem to have any trouble making a fist.

Cyborg20080725044010_IMG_3205.jpg

...What I'm wondering, is what her best bet would be if attacking another girl that has no training whatsoever...

Tell your thug girlfriend not to go around attacking other girls.

Oh, and this thread did not deliver as promised. Would not click again.

Weird. She tightly grips hard objects pretty well, I kinda figured she could also make a fist.

My girlfriend can't make a fist, she has only minimal training from throwing punches for exercise in air, and doing some randori.
What I'm wondering, is what her best bet would be if attacking another girl that has no training whatsoever.

Simply deflecting any crap they throw and palm striking the nose seems okay.

If they bend down or she can reach, I can see grabbing hair, but I'm wondering if she would be strong enough to pull them down in order to knee their face, or bulldog them around.

Her hammer fist is pretty strong. She could probably pull hair until they are off balance then come in with hammer fists to the jaw or uppercut palm strikes. Maybe even hammer fists to the bladder.

What would you do if you were a typical girl that can't make a fist, when facing an untrained typical girl.

I say typical girl, because of the element of surprise that goes along with the stereotype.

Eye gouge, and kick/knee the groin. It works effectively against females as well.

Why to the bladder? I don't understand why that would be a major target

7 iron to the face is pretty efficient but if that's not an option I'd have to go with some basic palm strikes or if training is an option even some basic MT?

My girlfriend can't make a fist, she has only minimal training from throwing punches for exercise in air, and doing some randori.
What I'm wondering, is what her best bet would be if attacking another girl that has no training whatsoever.

Simply deflecting any crap they throw and palm striking the nose seems okay.

If they bend down or she can reach, I can see grabbing hair, but I'm wondering if she would be strong enough to pull them down in order to knee their face, or bulldog them around.

Her hammer fist is pretty strong. She could probably pull hair until they are off balance then come in with hammer fists to the jaw or uppercut palm strikes. Maybe even hammer fists to the bladder.

What would you do if you were a typical girl that can't make a fist, when facing an untrained typical girl.

I say typical girl, because of the element of surprise that goes along with the stereotype.

tit-smack her

Also, I expected a lot more from a thread called "Girl on girl, no fist." I was hoping it'd carry a "NSFW" tag, but no dice.

I thought it would be pr0n... I suggest duct taping her hands into a fist and telling her to go out like that...

Palmstrikes. I even prefer them because it's less likely to break something.

Back