Girl on girl, no fist.

Onericali

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
My girlfriend can't make a fist, she has only minimal training from throwing punches for exercise in air, and doing some randori.
What I'm wondering, is what her best bet would be if attacking another girl that has no training whatsoever.

Simply deflecting any crap they throw and palm striking the nose seems okay.

If they bend down or she can reach, I can see grabbing hair, but I'm wondering if she would be strong enough to pull them down in order to knee their face, or bulldog them around.

Her hammer fist is pretty strong. She could probably pull hair until they are off balance then come in with hammer fists to the jaw or uppercut palm strikes. Maybe even hammer fists to the bladder.

What would you do if you were a typical girl that can't make a fist, when facing an untrained typical girl.

I say typical girl, because of the element of surprise that goes along with the stereotype.

How the fuck can she throw a hammerfist if she can't make a fist?

Her second knuckles stick out too much, from falling off a bike and injuring fingers on both ends, however, her hammer fist is solid enough to do damage.

Also, I expected a lot more from a thread called "Girl on girl, no fist." I was hoping it'd carry a "NSFW" tag, but no dice.

How the fuck can she throw a hammerfist if she can't make a fist?

^^
I ask myself the same question...
And, if shes your gf why dont you just teach her how to make a fist... :rolleyes:

Though if she was my gf I wouldn't want her hands getting bronken :rolleyes: ... so why dont u just teach her to plamstrike? :icon_chee

-Hezig-

lol yea, but then again, versus another untrained girl with a lot of hair, you might not even have to palm strike..

Oh. I'm so, so, so disappointed with this thread.

Also, I expected a lot more from a thread called "Girl on girl, no fist." I was hoping it'd carry a "NSFW" tag, but no dice.

Haha, yeah, I figured someone was trying to get themselves banned :icon_chee

I am so disappointed by this thread.

I believe it says NO fist. Lmao. How could that possibly be taken wrongly?

She can squeeze a fist, but her fingers stick out. She can hammer it down pretty well, but if she is working the jaw, she myswel just palm it.

She can hammer it down pretty well, but if she is working the jaw, she myswel just palm it.

Lmao is this some kind of joke? Because it's kind of funny.

well i told yall what happened to her fist, and im sorry it is not what you wanted to happen... :p

I guess you get no handjobs...
Ouch...

:p

Heres your answer buddy:

tkd1.jpg

maybe you should tell your girl to not be trash and not fight?

Back