Girl deadlifting 475 lbs?

Thunderkopf

Lol, wut.
Banned
Reaction score
Em4oENo.jpg

What a jaw dropping feat. Can anyone aware me on who this chick is? I want to find videos of her lifts so I can show them to my female clients and reassure them that powerlifting will not necessarily get them bigger or overweight.

Em4oENo.jpg

What a jaw dropping feat. Can anyone aware me on who this chick is? I want to find videos of her lifts so I can show them to my female clients and reassure them that powerlifting will not necessarily get them bigger or overweight.

On a Reddit thread, someone posted:

"Natalie Freed.. And she's an awesome person. Someone photoshopped an extra 180lbs on there."

QpzMyWY.jpg

295 Deadlift. Still amazing, nonetheless. Thanks, Ravenman.

Last edited:
Shameless plug, but babyeater, who sometimes keeps a log on here, just pulled 390 for a triple in training at about 135 lbs.' bodyweight.

Shameless plug, but babyeater, who sometimes keeps a log on here, just pulled 390 for a triple in training at about 135 lbs.' bodyweight.

Damn that's a strong lift!

Average Broz Facebook page has a video of a girl hitting a 374# squat at 128#

Em4oENo.jpg

Pretty sure that's the gym I go to (Celli's Fitness). Don't know who that is though. Natty Freed used to lift there, could be her.

Bar should be bending more for 475 I think. Probably wrong but I believe I see the bar bend a lot more when one of us lifts it

Yeah someone said earlier that they think some plates were shooped on. I believe Natty was/is very light. She's on the wall at Celli's for a record deadlifting her bodyweight a large number of times. Googling her name shows a picture similar to this but with 275 (or 295, can't tell the size of smaller plate) on the bar.

I dont want to be Buzz Kilington here but that is definitely shooped. You can tell her size by relation to the bar and plates. She is fit, but not overly big for a woman. There is no way a woman that size DLs 475 and has that straight of a back with no stress or rolling of the Traps/Delts. At 475 her neck and Traps should be working overtime.

I could be wrong but doubt it.

QpzMyWY.jpg

295 Deadlift. Still amazing, nonetheless. Thanks, Ravenman.

I dont want to be Buzz Kilington here but that is definitely shooped. You can tell her size by relation to the bar and plates. She is fit, but not overly big for a woman. There is no way a woman that size DLs 475 and has that straight of a back with no stress or rolling of the Traps/Delts. At 475 her neck and Traps should be working overtime.

I could be wrong but doubt it.

It's photoshopped. But 295 lbs. for a girl of her size and stature is still incredible.

Average Broz Facebook page has a video of a girl hitting a 374# squat at 128#

and she is a mom. There's videos of her squatting and competing in olympic weightlifting pregnant.

Yeah Babyeater recently posted a 405 deadlift at 135 pounds. That's 50 pounds away from the world record at 132, and although she has been weight training for a long time, she hasn't been powerlifting all that long really.

BTW it's surprising how many people only read the first two posts then skip to the end :rolleyes:

Yeah Babyeater recently posted a 405 deadlift at 135 pounds. That's 50 pounds away from the world record at 132, and although she has been weight training for a long time, she hasn't been powerlifting all that long really.

BTW it's surprising how many people only read the first two posts then skip to the end :rolleyes:

Took the words out of my mouth.

Fantastic deadlift by babyeater.

I saw the video and showed to them to my female clients who were rather inclined to believe that powerlifting will get them bigger and not "toned up." And that myth was instantly dispelled.

Back