• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gina Carano

You guys been posting pics from like 10 years ago. She's hit the wall man. Lol

YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!

iu
iu
iu

Some shitty ass movie directed by a guy who was production designer on a Saw movie 10 years ago.
I like Gina but all her movies have been garbage and she can't act.

I `ve seen her in one movie by default and was pleasantly surprised. Sure she is not really a good actor but she was also far far away from bad performances like Rousey etc which really are just cameos.
She doesnt kill scenes because of how bad she is. Imo a mediocre actress which is kind of a big sucess with her coming over from MMA.

I dont think she is attractive anymore because of the weight gaining but the better that she can still get jobs like disney star wars series.

Her vs Rousey would have sold over 1 mill POV easy
Does Gina add any buys to a Rousey card? Casuals move “the needle”. No casuals know who Gina is. They all know who Rhonda is.

Did I just time warp 10 years into the past??? Gotta go dust off my Black Eyed Peas album and watch Avatar.

Surprised she hasn't tried to mount a comeback. Market is so big.
I don't think there was really a market for her int he UFC. She was never going to make 135, and she had already lost to Cyborg at 145.

I dont think she is attractive anymore because of the weight gaining but the better that she can still get jobs like disney star wars series.
I just think it's unprofessional. Appearance is so important in Hollywood. To come into Hollywood without any acting chops - so she's already on the back foot - and then not keep her weight under control .. Its like getting a job as a favor, and then showing up drunk first day.

Every other actress can stay in shape, I don't understand why an ex-athlete accustomed to intense exercise cannot. I am sure it cost her many roles.

Back