Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

dont listen to the screeching cretins of twitter
never apologize
fuck them
they are like the IT clown - as soon as you laugh at them, they disappear.

you all have the right to speak freely in the USA. people that dont like it can suck eggs. just stop being afraid of voicing your real opinions.

might wanna add about 60lbs to those 20yr old pics :) still wood :)
gina-carano-mandalorian-4.jpg
3de73d6f11b411d7bb0c8f617361801c.jpg
gina-carano-at-the-lion-king-premiere-in-hollywood-07-09-2019-9.jpg
TfmF59_SQwa568akdZeg9jNqcbbLpg1tyxjimmmddYiD1TP0xAXyK94FMhMDuoxtStI6iGAxn1s4c_4b2ZmBjzD_wY0ba9kmowdpHydLKVI__gKiLOIpzYxSvPp6rKzINETzOBCzaQ

She's literally wearing curtains.

She doesn’t have any intelligence, who woulda thunk it?

lol that woman really needs to learn to shut her mouth.....Hope she gets fired.

With that said, I have no idea what she said or why she's under fire cause I ain't bothered clicking the link, but her name is mentioned far too much in this forum considering she's a C-list celebrity at best.

Well she shouldn't have said the shit that she said and Disney wouldn't have fired her.
Clearly she did not care about the paycheck so she expressed herself.

Edit: I clicked the link and she said dumbass shit.

It’s insane how people try to eat celebrities on twitter over barely disagreeing with them. Look at how many fans Rowling has lost because she said women are different than trans women.
I kinda like carano in the mandalorian, plus she seems cool. Hope she doesn’t get fired, but it’s not like I’ll be weeping if she does. The mandalorian is a 7/10 at the absolute best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back