Media Gina Carano Looking THIIC

1kvVBC6

Damn, was wondering what Gina was up to lately...

Still beautiful but...how and why did she out in all that weight lol.

Are people seriously stupid enough not to realize she's pregnant????

Like seriously I know its sherdog but jeez ppl are stupid lol

Btw still hotter then majority of WMMA fighters

Are people seriously stupid enough not to realize she's pregnant????

Like seriously I know its sherdog but jeez ppl are stupid lol

Btw still hotter then majority of WMMA fighters

To be fair Gina's weight has fluctuated quite a bit over the years, and she is getting older, so it's not out of the question to believe that she has finally lost the plot and piled on the weight. I agree, though, that she's likely pregnant, as looking at her face / ankles in that "red carpet" photo she looks to have trim proportions except for her mid-section.

To be fair Gina's weight has fluctuated quite a bit over the years, and she is getting older, so it's not out of the question to believe that she has finally lost the plot and piled on the weight. I agree, though, that she's likely pregnant, as looking at her face / ankles in that "red carpet" photo she looks to have trim proportions except for her mid-section.

I get the weight fluctuation but this is so apparently obvious it stuns me how dumb people are lol.

Sorry, Not all Sherdogers are registered Mid-wifes like you.

No

Most of us are retarded idiots so eager to post a funny insult for likes they dont even read or look at the OP

ITS OBVIOUS as fuck she is pregnant....

Her arms,legs,face,are all not huge she us only big in the abdomen and in the obvious pregnant way.

I get the majority of sherbros are virgins but basic anatomy is obvious.

No

Most of us are retarded idiots so eager to post a funny insult for likes they dont even read or look at the OP

ITS OBVIOUS as fuck she is pregnant....

Her arms,legs,face,are all not huge she us only big in the abdomen and in the obvious pregnant way.

I get the majority of sherbros are virgins but basic anatomy is obvious.

Well or she is drinking a shitload of bud light. Would also explain the changes <Lmaoo>

And dont get your panties wet over such a Thing. Gina is piling in weigh for years. A lot of weight. And I doubt she was always pregnant. ;)

She looks a bit like a mixture of Olivia Benson from SVU and Ashley Gharam. I would destroy her badly. I'm glad most Sherdoggers think she's a porker and wouldn't touch her.

She looks a bit like a mixture of Olivia Benson from SVU and Ashley Gharam. I would destroy her badly. I'm glad most Sherdoggers think she's a porker and wouldn't touch her.
I feel the same.

never thought this day would come, but i think we are getting to the point where it's just too much Carano for us

gina-carano-at-the-lion-king-premiere-in-hollywood-07-09-2019-9_thumbnail.jpg

What happened to her? Does she have some kind of disorder? Why is she so overweight?

What happened to her? Does she have some kind of disorder? Why is she so overweight?
honestly, i think it's more a terrible dress choice + lighting and angles than anything. she's always been naturally big with occasional slimming.

Back