Media Gina Carano Looking THIIC

never thought this day would come, but i think we are getting to the point where it's just too much Carano for us

gina-carano-at-the-lion-king-premiere-in-hollywood-07-09-2019-9_thumbnail.jpg

37bcbc1b91048290d13fa32a63804e99.jpg

She has a really pretty face so she can get away with being chunky.

never thought this day would come, but i think we are getting to the point where it's just too much Carano for us

gina-carano-at-the-lion-king-premiere-in-hollywood-07-09-2019-9_thumbnail.jpg

She is still cute as fuck though...ankles still look pretty slim and her face isn't super fat, and her tits look bigger than usual...she has to be pregnant.

She is still cute as fuck though...ankles still look pretty slim and her face isn't super fat, and her tits look bigger than usual...she has to be pregnant.
We're expecting, have been trying to keep it on the DL

She used to cut a lot of weight when she fought. We all knew that.

Her dad was in the NFL. She literally has NFL genes in her. Of course she wouldn't be petite.

I have a strong feeling she is in,better health than the majority of posters here.

Looks good to me, bunch of slack jawed phagets around here.

OP you really had me going. I will never forgive you for this

I'm surprised people are still hiring her. She's a horrible actress. I've never seen her in anything that improved the quality of a movie. In FF she just made the movie worse she was so out of place and barely talked it was weird.

It's not working.

You need 3D glasses to get the full experience

Dont think she is pregnant. She has had weight problems for years. Still looked fit and healthy but lets not kid ourselves: That right now is obese and thats never healthy. She has to be upwards of 85kg. Metabolic Syndrom says hello.

Looks like a brunette version of Stifflers mom.

Would bang, not even a question. ya'll bunch of phags

Back