Gina Carano and her place in History

KNM

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Man her 36E's put a smile on my face anytime I see her.

But that's besides the point. With all this junk about her fighting again out in the air, it reminds me of how she was the first female fighter I had ever heard of. I got into MMA at the high point of her short career but IMO she will be my GodMother of WMMA

I know it's kinda random and doesn't make much sense but I just felt like throwing an appreciation thread out there.

A Pioneer who quit at the first sign of adversity. She pushed WMMA along, but her quitting kills her legacy.

36Es? I think you're overstating the situation a little bit, pal.

Several posts in and yet no pics gifs. What the hell is wrong with you people? :icon_chee

XTqu2wu.gif

gina_carano_gifs_01.gif

Damn OP knows his bras. 36EE sounded way too big but Google confirms you're an expert on the matter.

Damn OP knows his bras. 36EE sounded way too big but Google confirms you're an expert on the matter.

Fucking impossible. I don't believe it for a second.

Several posts in and yet no pics gifs. What the hell is wrong with you people? :icon_chee

XTqu2wu.gif

gina_carano_gifs_01.gif

Pfffff, you know how many times I've fa-.... seen those pics.....

Well Gina is listed as 5'8 and she struggled to make 145 in her day. They might not look as big on her as they would someone who's 5'5 130.

Well Gina is listed as 5'8 and she struggled to make 145 in her day. They might not look as big on her as they would someone who's 5'5 130.

Silly thing to argue about, but does Google body scan her or take a tape measure to them?

I imagine it's just coming back with what people (or Gina) has said about her bra size...

Last edited:

You're right actually. He seemed confident like a master working with his craft. I thought either OP wears bras or he really likes breasts. And Google apparently can't properly search 36EE bras.

Even DD's are bigger than hers I think.

But that doesn't mean they aren't a damn nice pair.

8c24b553_vince-vaughn-motorboat.gif

You're right actually. He seemed confident like a master working with his craft. I thought either OP wears bras or he really likes breasts. And Google apparently can't properly search 36EE bras.

Even DD's are bigger than hers I think.

Well I agree with the guy you quoted, it's a silly thing to argue about. I wanted a thread about her place in history but probably should have left out that comment.

Oh and a E, not EE since some of you can't read, is the same as a double D. And yeah I do enjoy breasts. What straight guy doesn't??

As to her place in history...

Best parallel I can think of is Rachel McLish and women's bodybuilding.

Nowhere near the best female bodybuilder or fitness competitor or whatever on the all time list, but certainly good at her craft and her looks helped get the whole thing off the ground.

Well I agree with the guy you quoted, it's a silly thing to argue about. I wanted a thread about her place in history but probably should have left out that comment.

Oh and a E, not EE since some of you can't read, is the same as a double D. And yeah I do enjoy breasts. What straight guy doesn't??

"The guy you quoted"?????!!!!!

"The guy you quoted"?????!!!!!

Not sure what that's suppose to mean.?

Would you agree that she could have hade a more glorious career and maybe more of and impact had she continued on after her loss?

Back