Gina Carano and her place in History

Not sure what that's suppose to mean.?

The song is called "Remember the Name."

Would you agree that she could have hade a more glorious career and maybe more of and impact had she continued on after her loss?

Had she continued after her loss, she could have tried to be WMMA's Rich Franklin, to Cyborg's Anderson Silva. She certainly could have buttressed her achievements with some more solid victories.

As it stands, her career was so short that it's kind of like Brock Lesnar's. And Brock would certainly get some more credit around here if he'd fought 5 more times and beat, say, Nelson, Arlovski, Big Nog, and a couple more guys like that.

She left us with a small sample size. She was a title contender when the women's sport was in its infancy - like practically in the Steve Jennum stage - and then bailed for crappy movies.

If she wanted to be remembered as an all-time great, and not just a hot chick who was pretty good at fighting for a few years, then yeah, she needed to stick with it and put her time in.

This thread lacks gifs of her "almost human" appearance

Well I agree with the guy you quoted, it's a silly thing to argue about. I wanted a thread about her place in history but probably should have left out that comment.

Oh and a E, not EE since some of you can't read, is the same as a double D. And yeah I do enjoy breasts. What straight guy doesn't??

Actually 36Es could mean multiple E's or breasts. I don't know anything about bras other than how to take them off, so good thing we have an expert bra guy over here to set us straight.

The point about 'she cuts down to 145 so they might not look as big on someone her size' is a good one. There are tons of fat chicks with HUGE breasties that would look woefully oversized on a thin/average woman, but normal or even small on them.

Actually 36Es could mean multiple E's or breasts. I don't know anything about bras other than how to take them off, so good thing we have an expert bra guy over here to set us straight.

Virgin

The point about 'she cuts down to 145 so they might not look as big on someone her size' is a good one. There are tons of fat chicks with HUGE breasties that would look woefully oversized on a thin/average woman, but normal or even small on them.

She cut to 140.

Oh look, it's a bigot on Sherdog. What a shock. If only I really was a virgin you might have had some effect, oh well.

321 posts in almost 2 years. You make half a post a day, what is the point of being on here? To make one word posts and look like a douche in the process?

I'm actually handicapped btw. Hope you feel like a tough guy now.

Last edited:
wouldnt like to see her fighting again; there's no need for her to come back.
she played her part in history, pass the torch to ronda and the new breed and smile.

She cut to 140.

...well the last fight against Borg was at 145 and I would think she cut more than 5 lbs for the other ones. She is a big woman, many people think her weight fluctuates up to as much as 180+ lbs...

Back