Gil and Sanchez weigh in

lol Sanchez is nuts, in an adorable sort of way though

Hes bat shit crazy in a good way

He just gets on my nerves. He seems so full of himself, I have no problem with a fighter being confident but Diego just gets so delusional. Saying he's going to dominate Melendez is laughable when he got a gift decision in his last fight over Gomi who is years past his prime.

He just gets on my nerves. He seems so full of himself, I have no problem with a fighter being confident but Diego just gets so delusional. Saying he's going to dominate Melendez is laughable when he got a gift decision in his last fight over Gomi who is years past his prime.

Its that delusion that makes it work for Diego.

I dont think anyone has said he will dominate Gill, its just that Sanchez will come to fight and even gets trounced he will still go for it and have his moments

YES! This is going to be FOTN, Diego always brings it, but gil will take this.

Its that delusion that makes it work for Diego.

I dont think anyone has said he will dominate Gill, its just that Sanchez will come to fight and even gets trounced he will still go for it and have his moments

No, no no, Diego is the one who said he's going to dominate Gil, lol. Unless I'm a schizo and I'm hearing shit.. I'm pretty sure Diego said that though. It's whatever though, you are right, Diego will have his moments, he's always game and he's one of the toughest guys in the sport. You just can't put that guy down, he won't stop until the bell rings. Shit, you could hit that guy with a sledgehammer and he'd still come after you like a crazy grizzly bear with the rage virus from 28 Days Later.

Man I love Diego! I won't be surprised if he wins, people may disagree but IMO this maybe a 50/50 fight

Man I love Diego! I won't be surprised if he wins, people may disagree but IMO this maybe a 50/50 fight

I would like to be able to agree but I can't. I have nothing against Sanchez but I think he hit the peak of his ability some time ago and it's only been downhill since. He claims injuries are his bugaboo and he will do much better now that he is healthy. We shall see. In any case, I don't think he's as good as Melendez on his best day.

I would like to be able to agree but I can't. I have nothing against Sanchez but I think he hit the peak of his ability some time ago and it's only been downhill since. He claims injuries are his bugaboo and he will do much better now that he is healthy. We shall see. In any case, I don't think he's as good as Melendez on his best day.

Yep, we shall see. Gil is a one tough fighter and on paper the safe pick to win, but I kinda grew up watching Diego and know he can put on great performances when he goes crazy. Hope this turns out to be a fun fight

Yep, we shall see. Gil is a one tough fighter and on paper the safe pick to win, but I kinda grew up watching Diego and know he can put on great performances when he goes crazy. Hope this turns out to be a fun fight

Sure. I am no troll (I hope.) I think it will be a great fight. I just don't think it's as even a match-up as you do.

Back