Giga Chikadze says he’s a better striker than Max Holloway. Finish him in 2 rounds.

Be careful what you wish for.

What Giga says may be true, but he needs to earn that fight first. Cub is still a solid win but at this point in his career he gatekeeps the top 15. If he beats the winner of Barboza/Burgos then you’re in position to get fights with top 5 guys.

Georgia badly needed a champion in the UFC, I hope Giga can make this a reality.

I like what he’s trying to do. He’s on the radar now. His next fight should be someone in the range of Barboza, Kattar, TKZ, Ige, Emmett, Burgos, etc. I like gunning for Max though. Maybe he gets the fight, springs the upset and finds himself in a title shot.
That’s what he’s thinking yep, me I hope he ends up like Kattar taking Max lightly.

Can't wait till dudes start beefing over who does the armbar better, just like a old school pro wrestling rivalry over "who was the master of the Full Nelson." That's the vibe I get from this.

(P.S. Billy Jack Haynes, was the true master of the Full Nelson. In case anyone was wondering <You11> )

Giga would look good for 1.5 rounds then start fading and Max would TKO him in the 3rd I reckon.

Fuck off! If need be max will take him down. Max holloway's top game,brutal!<{ByeHomer}>

Giga looks stiff. I see stiffness.

Yeah, i'm totally sure that at the highest level of MMA, someone is just "much better" than a guy like Holloway, lol.

I mean Chikadze could be better, but "much better"? That's a stretch imo.
To be fair I thought max was better than katter but I had no idea there was a such a chasm between them skill wise

Last edited:
If he beats Max we should call him Giga Chadkaze.

Book it Dana
<31>

Max would probably need to use his other skills than just standing up. This guy is a very good striker. Great timing and accuracy. Power as well. Tall for the class. Play around with him throwing 100 strikes per round probably means getting countered and put to sleep.

But next is a fringe top 5 guy. I like the Kattar fight, to see his level standing up in this sport more clearly. Kattar is still one of the best strikers in the division.

Plenty of people think they've got it like that, doesn't end up being true once they get in there with him

I called for him to fight Kattar after the Cub win
i don't think you put kattar in there with another top striker after that last fight just yet.....

He can take on Max...Giga by front kick to the liver...

Chikadze has trouble finishing scrubs and now he supposedly finishes Max who has a tremendous chin? Dude is either delusional or wants attention. The last time he claimed to be best striker in the ufc he barely scratched by a low ranked journeyman.

Back