GIF Ngannou to Rogan: "NO interview, check opponent first"

If he cares so much about his opponent's health why did he atomic hammerfist him even though it was clear he was unconscious?

At least Hendo didn't pretend he gave a fuck about Bisping, lol.

If he cares so much about his opponent's health why did he atomic hammerfist him even though it was clear he was unconscious?

At least Hendo didn't pretend he gave a fuck about Bisping, lol.

These were my thoughts as well.

I know he was in the moment, but it was clear his opponent was out and you can tell he unnecessarily put all of his power into that follow up shot.

Guys ngannou finish that fight... And its kind of " u need to do it once in ur mma life " move.

Classy like he is he check his opponent and maybe regret his hammer at the end, adrenaline is bitch.

Vive ngannou

Must have been gutted he missed a classic walk away KO with the totally unneeded follow up shot, so waited a few minutes for the cameras to be rolling for the big check up.

Get yourself some fans Francis.

Awkward....
Yes but that dude is scary and that uppercut could be life threatening. I think we forget that fighting is fighting and there's always a chance someone could die. Fuck the interview it seems the UFC likes building fights through drama instead of pure skill nowadays. It's pretty sad and rogan who is smart enough to understand a scenario like this one had to think twice which is why that big alpha dude stood correct. Much respect

jamie-varner-worm-celebration.gif

Props to Ngannou for providing us with a fine example of the other end of the spectrum.

haha what fight is this? that's hilarious

Rogan being awkward again.

Also lmao. It looked like he thought about touching his ass and then thought "Should I? Oh I don't think he would like that right now."

Rogan was actually trying to interview the guy he KO'd, Francis misunderstood.

Back