GIF Ngannou to Rogan: "NO interview, check opponent first"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
SoulfulNeedyHarvestmouse.gif

FantasticColossalBluebird.gif
[/spoiler

Why was Rogaine touching his muscles? Awkwardness alert.

The fear in Joe when Ngannou gave him that look must be undescribable

The interview was awkward. Nice of him to want to check on his opponent rather than bathe in the limelight. Both fighters looked really good - the ref was a complete idiot and gifted the fight to Ngannou - every clinch and even a half guard mount (with activity) was broken up so the fight took place at his range. He looks like a beast though but how shite was that for Luis? Hope he does not get passed over as he is young and a promising athlete too

joe would KO him by spinning back kick inside the first minute

That smile turned into "oh shit" real quick.

Go get some fans Ngannou

I always find it insincere when fighters make this huge point of "checking" on their opponents as they lie on the canvas semi-conscious, as if they'd be able to offer help if they weren't ok

Wait until theyre up with their wits about them, shake hands/embrace and go your seperate ways.

I wonder if his opponent had been a good ole boy like Jared Rosholt, would he have done the same thing?

Francis is our proud here in france, he started mma 2years ago.

That dude was willing to be a boxer champ, hope the coach of cross team will improve francis his wrestling. His td are good imo

That was actually pretty insensitive on his part. The guy was just coming to, all dazed and confused, and he goes over and starts hugging him.

Go get some fans Ngannou

I always find it insincere when fighters make this huge point of "checking" on their opponents as they lie on the canvas semi-conscious, as if they'd be able to offer help if they weren't ok

Wait until theyre up with their wits about them, shake hands/embrace and go your seperate ways.
That was sincere ... Only a bellend would miss that !

Go get some fans Ngannou

It looked like he literally killed a man. Probably wanted to make sure he did not commit a manslaughter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back